Reviews for Life
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I liked it! I thought it was absolutely wonderful! Good job!
C.Bell chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Nice short. I can imagine Mikey feeling like this. He's such a socialable guy and it would get to him that he can't mix with the society he lives in.

Liked the line about his family being his meaning of life, that was lovely.

Good story, I'm glad I read.
TigerChickTigriss chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Another really good story and I think Mikey really would say something like that. And true, what is the differance?

Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
pretty short, but I think Mike got most of it down.. poor kid need more outdoor fun, to feel like he's 'human' for a change, or something... but I guess being a turtle, it's not the same... a bittersweet piece, good job~
trecebo chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
For a rambling one shot, this is pretty decent. I liked the 'I sure as shell did' line. Often, when doing a mental monologue, it comes out like this and says what is being thought. I think Turtle Boy need to say what was on his mind and you gave him the oppourtunity to do so. :D Cowabunga, dude!
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I cannot come up with anything that you should change - it's great as it is! Not too long, not too short, and a really good point with it all. Well done doc-trigger! *thumbs up*

Ash1984 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
That was just awesome and sweet! I loved what Mikey said about his meaning of life being his bros and Splinter. Even though it was a one shot, so much was said and I thought it was beautiful. Great job! I'd be interested in what his bros would write about this topic too.