Reviews for Aburatsubo's Dating Service
Strawberry Eggs chapter 5 . 4/21/2005
Looks like Aburatsubo got the exact oposite of what he was thinking. Oh well, too bad. I'm all for Sae and Takekura!
Rockies chapter 5 . 3/14/2005
Heh, thanks for letting the Rockie know that you had finished this.

Quite an amusing fic XD Poor Abu...
genki-escapist chapter 5 . 2/24/2005
... Oro? That's the end?
genki-escapist chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
What happens next? Aya won't really hurt Nanaka, would he? He can't!
DB Sommer chapter 2 . 11/24/2003
While combined this would have been a brief set up, I'm afraid as it is, this is just not enough to really get my teeth into. It has the potential to be interesting, though.
Day Tripper chapter 2 . 5/4/2003
Oh man! Please write what happens next! You just can't leave us hanging, or else Miyama will torture you.
AngelDragon chapter 2 . 11/24/2002
Very cute _ I hope you continue this fic,I'm dying to see what deviously cute little Aburatsubo does to finish his plan.(Not to mention,how kawaii little ecchi Takeo-kun handles those pictures _ That boy has an overactive imagination)
Rockies chapter 2 . 11/23/2002
LOL! What's gonna happen next? Don't leave The Rockie hanging like that, or... or... oh, just write more!
Kachi chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Cute fic! I'm just starting to get into MTT, and I must say I love it! Love this fic too! Keep writing! .~.
Aroz-Skyline chapter 2 . 7/17/2002
EIIIII! More more! _ This is the first MMT fic I've ever read, and I like it MUCHLY! Please write more soon? *sniffle* I love Aburatsubo! He's like the best character EVER! Teehee! _
KatChanQ chapter 2 . 4/23/2002
Oh my god. This is a episode. If Aya-chan had actually done it I would have said that he's not that evil, but you had him put it somewhere and Takeo found it, just like a episode, hope there's more.
Joan chapter 2 . 4/21/2002
HEY YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE, WHERE'S THE REST? Come on you have to update this, you can't just leave it there update or I'll start to e-mail you every day till you do your not going to stop writing are you? (gets on knees and begs) OH PLEASE UPDATE THIS AND MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER I HAVE BEEN DREAMING OF A STORY LIKE THIS FOR SOOOOO LONG NO DOSE THIS PARING PLEASE UPDATE IT'S BEEN MOUNTHS SINCE THE LAST TIME YOU WROT SOMETHING DON'T LEAVE US HANGING! I'll be back to see if you've updated please don't leave this unfinished I hate unfinished storys I'm left hanging wondering what is going to happen.
Melli chapter 2 . 1/28/2002
Ack! Gah! Aaa! *insert other random noises here* You've got to write more! It's so incomplete. What happens next? I anxiously await the next chapter.
Princess Urd chapter 2 . 1/4/2002
::giggles and huggles her Aburatsubo doll:: this is soo kawaii, Abu-chan is being soo nice to Sae, but Sae and Takeo aren't gonna get together are they? They make such a kawaii couple and all.
Kenshin Me 69 chapter 2 . 11/21/2001
This story seems like it could have some potential! Keep writing! I know somehow Takeo and Sae will eventually get together though... Right? RIGHT? It just seems so natural, everytime I think about them together it makes me toasty inside! Will you keep me toasty? Please do! Bye bye!

P.S. Please make a picture of Takeo in his boxers appear in the story sometime!