Reviews for Time Cures Hearts of Tenderness
Eireish chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Good story. I prefer this JD - caring, attentive. You capture the interaction between the two so well.
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Really nice story! I liked Jordan and J.D. a lot and wish they had ended this latest season a bit differently. Now I wish they'd bring back Haley from season 1. :D

Anyway, I really liked the conversation between them and like the thought of J.D. changing jobs so that he and Jordan can give their relationship a chance. It would have been nice to have this as a multi-part story. I really like how you write Jordan. Looking forward to what you come up with next!
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I like JD, if he would have been similar to this on the show, but I'm waiting and wondering at what he was up to in DC.

kinda wish he wasn't gone, he'd of made Woody earn Jordan.
Rin22 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Okay, I am going to try to review all three stories in a row... here goes: I adore your stories because of their beautiful simplicity and the fact that the simplicity can hold a huge amount of meaning. I hope that makes sense! Nothing is unnecessary or overdone - it contains just what is needed, and what is there speaks volumes. So, having said that, I love this moment between Jordan and Pollack. If he had been this way earlier on in the relationship, I don't think people would have hated him so much. Ach, it just makes me wish they had portrayed him with less desperation and with more sincere intention like you have! Hm... maybe you could write a fic depicting how Jordan is cleared of murder and include JD in a beyond the grave sort of way...
CJFanatic chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
AWW! that's so cute! I loved JD when he was, er, alive, but maybe not with Jordan, but he was an awesomee character. This was so good! Yay!