Reviews for Back to You
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Amazing story! Absolutely wonderful! I really enjoyed it! Perfect! Wow!
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
AMAZING!
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Yeah this was great and would have been majorly intense if it happened after Road Kill. Thanks.
Callieach chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
People who can't get snowed in during a snow storm suck! They're missing so much! lol! Loved the writing! If you find anything floating around you HD, post it!
NCCJFAN chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I'm running behind (as usual) and have wanted to review long before now. Since school is officially over for me until the second week of August, I can breathe.

I love it. I love the story - all your stories that you have recently submitted. You're the master of the one chapter wonder. You can say in 3,0 words what it takes me five or six chapters to say in 8,0-10,0 words.

The only thing left for me to say is for you to keep checking your hard drive for forgotten stories. It's always a treat to find an e-mail alert in my mailbox that says you've got another one up.
Eireish chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Very sweet! If only things could be this simple and honest between the two of them. Thank you for the great read.
can-can-can chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
And yet another wonderful story. So glad you pulled it off of the hard drive to share it with us. Great job.
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Nice romantic Woody/Jordan moment. I have a hard time reading W/J fic lately but this was really sweet. You wrote Woody more like he used to be - which I love! Lovely. :D
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
wo.. back before cold Woody.. and smarmy Lu...
Rin22 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Oh, you know what I love about THIS story? The dialogue. Short, sweet, finishing each other's sentences, instinctive, honest. Sigh, if only... I don't know about you, but I'm starting to feel that the writers of this show have written themselves into a corner. I honestly can't see a plausible way for J and W to reach this part of their relationship again, but boy do I miss it! And you've recreated it so nicely, especially Woody's point of view. Great job!
princessesmom chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
So very sweet. If only it would have happened like that on the show. Thanks for a great read!
WIWJ chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
This is totally hot and sweet and perfect..

Do you think they'll ever talk? I mean in fake reality..

Or do you think two eps before the last show they'll be like yeah we're together.. like Josh and Donna on West Wing?

I loved it and think you should continue it!
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
You just made my day. I can't stop smiling after reading that. Thank you for posting it. After my week, I really needed something like this. Thank you again.