Reviews for Ah, There's the Rub!
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
hahahahaha i love it!
Ayakafic chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Heated, funny, and I think the ending parts were very in character actually, somehow that fun, mocking/joking banter... I could so picture it!

Awesome light story. Gave me a laugh here and there!
Lena chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Omgosh I've been meaning to review this for a while.. Sorry I just couldnt be bothered logging in.. Lol.. So Even though its an unsigned review I'll do my best too come back and review it properly later.. All in all I LOVED IT! I agree Sequel? Pretty please!
Eireish chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
This was a lot of fun! I really like Lily instigating the whole thing. I look forward to your stories and really appreciate how well written they are. Thank you again.
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Boy, that was good naughty WJ fun!

Fav line"..feelings she had thought not only dead, but cremated and scattered on the winds."

I think you should write the bridal shower as a sequel! :)
can-can-can chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Delightfully naughty! I loved it! And thought it actually was pretty much in character. Thanks for the great read.
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
That was great! Most definitely gave me a giggle. Jordan and Lily were funny. LOL Poor Woody... I could picture that scene of him figuring out what's in the bag perfectly. Very hot AND romantic. :D
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
and here I thought you were gonna be completely evil... let the poor idiot boy see what's in the bag.. and then hae Ms. Jordan waltz away ;)
Rin22 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Aw, see that is just pure fun. Good times indeed, so playful and definitely in character, even if it isn't something we would see in an episode. I like!
WIWJ chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I don't think you were out of charachter at all. Especially Woody and the contents of the bag. very him.

missiemeghan chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Great story! Wonder how Bug reacted to Lily's purchases? ;)
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I love it. That was hilarious. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. You made my week. This story is so fun and so unique. I found the characters in character. Although I think they should have invited Nigel to the party, I think thats his kind of thing. lol. You did an excellent job with this story.