Reviews for A Song For You
Hay Lin La chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Lol. I was listening to a playlist with this song on it when i came across it the second time.
Hay Lin La chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
You could have mention which song it was. Good thing I already knew. It was beautiful. I went and re read it after setting up the music.
Sunatic chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Aw! That was sweet! Cute! Romantic! Made me smile! _ Aww, some incredibly good fluff to brighten my day. *all starry-eyed and smiling*
Slayers Otaku-Girl chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
How sweet! I love that story!
LiltingTune chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
I love this song first of all... but not only that but I LOVE the fic. It's so touching... anyways I was planning on writing a fic on it also.
Mawee-chan chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
*eyes well up with tears* SOOOO KAWAII~!I'm printing this out and then I'm gonna get ALL my friends to read it! YEE! WRITE MORE~! GREAT work! Nice to see some more L/G fanfiction around here, after all it IS my fave Slayers couple *_* Keep 'um coming!
Sunlight Rocket chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Oh my goodness...Oh, that was too cute! I almost cried! This is going in my Favorites!

~Sunlight Rocket
Andi chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Awwww, that was cute! L/G fics rock! yay! write some more!
Teefa and Co chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
That was so sweet. L/G forever.
Spellcastre chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
i knew you're name was familiar! YOU were the one that wrote this! i read this story on 'vexations'! (ya know, the x/f guild?)

well, anyway, i LOVED this fic, and i've been thinking about it ever since i first read it! well, anyway, remember that i luv the fic.

ja!
Regulust chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
This is one of the sweetest things I've ever read. There aren't many Lina/Gourry fics out there, and I totally love this one! Please do more! *waves L/G flag*
Lon Wolfgood chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
Dear Miss Lina, I believe you want to read a fanfic of mine in English. So, the problem is I am a very lazy girl, and Im still stuck at the first sentence. I mean, I know both English and Spanish, but... HELL IM LAZY! I sit and scratch my ass all day, and Im not kidding... well except for the ass comment, but everything else is real! What can we do? I do promise to get the first chapter in March. Any question?
Solarian Princess chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
How cute!
KTSpree13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
I don't know if I've already reviewed this as an unsigned person or whatever, but this was GOOD! I know I've already read it, but I didn't remember if I had reviwed it. It's very good! I love L/G ff! *goes off into own little world*
Walking talking BAKA chapter 1 . 11/6/2001
now this is a good story it is very romantic and perdy

and goury said something stupid in the beginig which made it great!