Reviews for Be There To Love Me
cutecrazyice chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
Oh, man...I've been looking for this fic since last year! I read it already, but I lost the title. Well, I'm glad I found it now! I like this story a lot, so I hope you update. It's really getting very interesting. :)
yourbrainversusmytractorbeam chapter 8 . 7/14/2008
update updattee! its really good! )
Dark Will To Die chapter 8 . 7/9/2008
Weasle-kun! *jumps for joy*... But Orochimaru? NO! Also... why doesn't Sakura miss anyone from her old home? Did she not have friends? I'll have to reread this...
Dark Will To Die chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I am very happy with your writing! LOVE IT!
AngelOfDarkness1005 chapter 8 . 7/8/2008
update please! u havn't in 2 years! i love this by the way1 WEASEL-KUN! YEAH!
Twinnet chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I liked how it was wrote out, how Sakura is developing a little and such

Anyways, I loved it very much

And you haven't updated in like 2 years

PrincessLazyPants chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
Oh God...please update soon. I'm going to die if you don't! Your writing is very good and I am in love with the plot of this story! This one's going to my favs!
Spazztasticle chapter 8 . 3/12/2008
yaoi fangirls unite! xD Sasuke seriously needs to melt that popsicle up his arse.
Perfect love kills all fear chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
i can't wait to read the nex chapter. i want to see if sakura will stop getting all neverous and stammering every time she talks and what is with all the bowing. but whateever i like it so far.
Perfect love kills all fear chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
i am liking this fanfic more i can't wait to see what happens
Perfect love kills all fear chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
It is pretty good so far but i want to read the next chapter.
Magna Parva chapter 8 . 3/1/2008
you know what? i've never read Naruto before, but this is good enough for me to want to! i love this whole story! seriously - it's good enough for me to read it as a sort-of original story!

please update soon...
ryokohina4 chapter 8 . 2/28/2008
i really like this story! please update son!
o0Shattered0o chapter 8 . 2/10/2008
sasuke is sorta kinda being a meany here... but, i think that's just normal for him. And it's so cute how he tries to hide the fact that he likes her! Or maybe... i don't know. I just really like it. Pwease update!
affectionateaffliction chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
great story, it's very in character! keep going!
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »