Reviews for Be There To Love Me
Josie'n the P.cats chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
This is really interesting and you have me hooked I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

BTW - To indent a paragraph, hit the tab button once on your keyboard.
Suzaku Madoushi chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Please write more, i like it a lot, Please, with a cherry on top? please let sakura be happy with sasuke? This is to good to discontinue!
WaterGoddess - Sapphire chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Hello! I really like your story so far! I hope you keep at it. I want to see what happens next. It's been a while since I saw a well written SasuSaku Fanfic. So I'm glad that I just happened to come across this one. It's great!
Ammy-san chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Very nice! I was rather confused at first, but then I got it. But I think it's because it's so early over here. Make sure to update ASAP! I love the way you write, I could picture most of the stuff you said. Keep it up!
suicidal milk chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
oh gosh! forced marriage! nyuhu! your paragraphs are nice nuff. haha. i love the story btw. so. so lovely and new! something different ne? X3 yay! muaxx update asap. as in VERY VERY soon X3
The Orange Girl chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
*fangirl squee*

I think I'll love this as it progresses! _

I found some mistakes here and there, but that was quite acceptable because to err is human, and well... Yeah. _ D'you have a beta?

Shakespeare and Longfellow...Waxing poetic, aren't we?

(about the tabs issue, what are you using whie typing this out? try uploading using html.)

Liked it, really. ;) (and you don't accept anonymous reviews? Might I suggest that you deactivate it? Coz sometimes they are quite helpful, too... Especially to users who are too lazy to login... *ehem*me*ehem*)

Gambarimashou!

Melissa Spitfire drop me a line if you have time!)
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30