Reviews for Be There To Love Me
Special-Squirrel94 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
This story seems sad! I hope it gets happier!
CloverCoveredHill chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
Why in hell haven't you updated this kick ass story? It's been like two whole friggin' years? Take it the hell down if your not doing anything else with it!
Ribs On The Run chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
Awesome fic! Though, I hope you'll keep updating this fic because I don't think you've actually gotten to the exciting bits yet...
Larie-chan chapter 8 . 11/27/2007
Two questions:

1) what is with the Sasuke-kun? I though that Sakura would have used a more formal honorific for him at this point.

2)what are sinbons? I tried Google-ing them, but all I got was a Korean electronics company.
Larie-chan chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
"Whoever had come up with the term opposites attract was a true visionary. A twisted, brainless and insane visionary."

What a great line.
Sapphire Snowflake chapter 8 . 11/21/2007
The story is well written. I really like how things are going on. The arranged marriage thing was quite a usual plot in yet you managed to make it so original and unique. I really love this story especially this chapter. It was nice of Sasuke to walk Sakura home (it was his "duty" anyway). Sweet. ) I'm putting this in my favorites.

I'm excited to know what will happen next. Please update soon!

P.S. Please don't think of changing this to SasuNaru... I'll burst into tears. Meh, just joking about the crying part! *grin*
SHOZO chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
THIS IS SOO CUTE. plz update again soon. i love it- just wish there was a little more sasusaku fluff..but i guess that comes later? anyway, plz update again a.s.a.p

hitherehowareyou chapter 8 . 9/18/2007

I can't believe you haven't updated in more than half a year!

Please. (

I really hope you update this story

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Its so cute how Naruto and Sakura seem like a couple

I feel like reading Naruto and Sakura fics

Can't wait for your update

oh.bonita chapter 8 . 8/31/2007
your amazing at writing! o.o i wish you a HUGE amount of luck for the next chapter!
Dear Waltz chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Oh my gosh!

This is excellent!
RofS chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
This is an amazing story! I can't wait to read the rest! This sounds like a magnificent story - but I really need you to finish it. Please! *beg*
M i M i xo chapter 8 . 8/10/2007
Update sooN! D!
Ruby Shines chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
please update soon.
Moon Tofu chapter 8 . 8/3/2007
This story is extremely well written and I really like it so update quickly.
faerichylde chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
It's pretty good, if you ask me. I especially thought the part where she said, 'I wouldn't have thought such an unladylike action possible of me'. Sakura would be the exact kind of person to be obsessed with that.
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »