Reviews for Nightmare
mcc1089 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I love this story just like all your others. I added you to my favorite authors list. I have never really read the comics, but I do understand the nature and history of Piotr. Good job!
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Aww, that was really sweet! I love the whole "big guy like him, afraid of the dark." Total LOL
Cat 2 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
brill as ever.
breaktherules chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Only a talented writer as you, could invoke so many emotions in a short piece as this. Kudos! Short can be just as great as a long one:)
blue-fuzzy chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
not one of your usual long stories, but still enjoyable. :)
Amokitty chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
That you could evoke so much from a scant 285 words, is testimony to your incredible talent.

I've been wondering if there would be any more stories with a focus on Peter's horrific imprisonment due to Ord. There's a wealth of riveting material to found there. What's really cool, is that not only do we see Peter dealing with the repercussions of his ordeal, but we get to experience the impact that it has on Kitty.

This story is so emotional, and disturbing, and fantastic.

That last line really got to me. I was completely fascinated.

Thank you, Rose.
Xakko chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
wow... just wow. short, succinct. but oh so powerful. you can sense Kitty's anger towards Ord. you can feel Peter's anguish that even her touch can't entirely dispel.

great job...
anhayla1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Aw. Nice one Madripoor Rose. Makes me want to hug poopr Peter tight. I'm gald they found each other, again. :)