Reviews for Set Apart
emachookie chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Neji is one sick bastard that's for sure. Seriously? What happened in their mission that he became so freakishly obsessive. He's a maniac stalker! But though it's like this, I still liked it.
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Wow! Kinda creepy but really good!
BadgerPride10 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Blahrghabrlrncoejdncpasmxoka smxpakmxossnxoiwjspazzspazzs pazzmsxowmsxokwmsx

That's what went on it my brain when I read Neji kidnaped her. It just...didn't compute right at the start. Then when I actually got it my brain went

Blarhcihwdcnowjdncojsnxoksnx owjsncmorespazzmorespazzmore spazzoejdncojedncojwsnxowjsn xowjsnrtwidgsbwrshsirjwbrar

It's so dark it's cool. This is the first story I have ever read where Neji locks Tenten away. Literally. There might be one where Neji locks her away cause he had to but so she won't die on him
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That is dark and creepy, hes imprisoning her... I'm not sure I like this one of your stories that much, I don't like what it says about Neji, that said the writing style was exilent.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Wha..? It's sad when the line between love and obsession blurs. He loves her so much that he's hurting her. Sometimes to love, you have to let go of fear. It was a beautiful piece with an undercurrent of psychopathy. Seriously Neji, sometimes you're so messed up.

Keep writing!

pandapple7 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
wow! i didn't see that coming! the story was great and loved the description. i thought it was beautiful and i immediately connected the last part of the story with neji's relationship to his father and the impact of his death on him...great job :)
AkaneTheSlayer chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This is beautiful, in a dark kind of mood. And I wouldn't have it any other way. But you should probably undo the horror, considering it isn't frightening. Continue please, with your work. chapter 1 . 2/27/2011

(Yes. That was my reaction when I reached the end of this dark tale. I've read stories where Neji becomes Tenten-obsessed, but this is the first of its kind that I've encountered.

That is what I felt.)
blazinfire08 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
you should consider writing a sequel. i think that this is great, but i'm not sure if neji would really do that...
Riss chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Messed . . . but pretty hott.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
O.O !

o.O ?

O_o ...

O_O Oh F*ck.
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
oh that was beautiful. that is one way of putting what will eventually happen with those two. everybody knows it. if this happens, though, props to you! :)

how dark and scary, yet wonderfully written.
Zinbuki-san chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I like it. 3
anon chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
twisted and dark, yet i love it!
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
gasp that's so evil he locked her away! argh i wanna go kill him how can he do that to someone he loves!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »