Reviews for A Knock at the Door
Ashgirl1112 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Woah! Favourite and follow you, favourite the story! And by the way, I love love love the Panda one! You win!
ForeverFarewell chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
WHOA I loved it
shmozie chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
dude... your horror stories are really suspenseful! i LOVE it! XD you got some talent there my friend.

wow... lucky for hilary that noel was there. and from what happened to panda, i actually thought noel was gonna die! _ this gets me paranoid about doorbell rings... actually, i usually am paranoid about them, but now i'm even MORE paranoid about em! _ meh i'm still shivering... XD
Sandyham chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
WOW! That was an interesting story. It does teach all of us a lesson though! That's why never answer the door to anyone that you don't know.
Tsubaki Munegawa chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Holy crap...I think this fic just gave me a heart attack...but it was freaking awesome; I was litterally on the edge of my seat! I think I'm going to go lay down now...
Hamstarzchan chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Well atleast the good guys didn't die unlike the Panda fic.

That was really, good.. and scary!
Ham-Kelly chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
W00t, w00t. W00t, w00t. Let's raise the roof. Raise the roof. A horror oneshot. W00t, w00t. Another great one. W00t. Favved. W00T! xD
sparkleshine101 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
When I saw the suspense genre I knew to expect something like this... But still, the ending really surprised me! This is awesome, and I loved it! You're super-talented Wolfenheim! _ Write more soon!
Ringa's Dream chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
That was really good, I loved it! It did leave me thinking, i hope you write more story's soon, since there always great to read!
Dragonheim chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Glad you guys liked it! I just wanted to say that in case anyone REALLY wanted to know, Noel lived. Because I said so.

I was daydreaming about the idea for this story yesterday, before I had the idea to make it into a fanfic. And ... yeah ... woo hoo
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
WOO-HOO! Another fabulously dark ficcie from WOLFENHEIM THE GREAT! YEAH!

Hey, thank you SO much fro finally writing another fic! I've missed your work!

Hope to hear from ya' soon. Tootles!
Miho Mania chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
...O...M...G.

I LOVE IT!

I FAVE!

SO SCARY!

YET SO... SUSPENSEFUL!

IT WAS SO AWESOMEFUL!

I stop talking in caps.

But really. It was fantastico.

I love!

I wish you would write more, Wolf, 'cause it's always so /good/!

with love,

YAYfUlNESS
cappyandpashy4ever chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Well...it was very...dark...

At least they didn't die.
Bidoof chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
You're awesome at writing, but I'm not too shocked, you're pretty cool. FINALLY, Hamtaro fan fics that get my attetnion. Stuff like that really happens too.
lupyne chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Well, it certainly left me thinking.

Since the nightmare is over... I assume Noel's OK?

Hope to see more of your works soon!