Reviews for Snippets of Insanity
Raven Wolfmoon chapter 15 . 11/26/2008
Let's see...ideas for you...

Perhaps something of Hiko? Maybe in the past when he's talking about his stupid apprentice, but I would suggest making it cute because we all know he really cares about Kenshin!

In the Anime, I absolutely LOVE the firefly scene when Kenshin leaves. Kaoru's breakdown is so amazing! Not that it's good, but you get what I mean. I suppose it could be from either character, feeling as though their hearts were breaking. (I'm such a fangirl of Kenshin and Kaoru, but they are so perfect and cute with each other!)

There could be one for Yahiko, either when he's cursing himself for not being strong enough or when he gets Kenshin's sakabato.

Is that enough for you? Haha! Can't wait til you update!
Raven Wolfmoon chapter 14 . 11/26/2008
He certainly has known this truth all along; how many times did Shishio repeat his whole "Survival of the fittest" speech? Seriously! This limerick was really well-written - I loved every word!
Raven Wolfmoon chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
AW! Gods, I love these things!
Raven Wolfmoon chapter 10 . 11/26/2008
Haha "she smashed in his face" Indeed!
Raven Wolfmoon chapter 8 . 11/26/2008
"The stains on the hands that I love." That line says it all. Perfection!
Raven Wolfmoon chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
Oohh this one just strikes me so much! I love it! The last line says it all... Ah, I love Kenshin way too much for my own good!
Raven Wolfmoon chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I LOVE YOUR DISCLAIMER! And so they begin...haha
piwqefjk chapter 8 . 2/9/2007
This one's great - you've expressed Kaoru's feelings really well.
Sketched Words chapter 15 . 10/12/2006
i'd like to see a funny one with yahiko in it! lol! these limirics are definitely insane! but just the way i like it. (you can probably tell by my user name i am totally crazy..especially from boredom)
Warg chapter 15 . 9/14/2006
Hey..

Great work here!

Awesome use of word choice and formatting. The effect created is a *little* hard to reach, but comes across strong and clear. Very nice and short, wonderful read.

Holding On To Heart chapter 15 . 9/14/2006
. Yay! Soujiro! You have made me an extremely happy person! Good snippet!
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 15 . 9/14/2006
Your a talented writer! Your limericks make sense and they rhyme all the way through! The best is that you could describe the characters perfectly through just a few witty words! Great job!
gabyhyatt chapter 8 . 9/13/2006
good fic
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 15 . 9/13/2006
Nice use of italics and bolding. Makes what could have been confusing crystal-clear.

And as usual awesome as shiz-nit. (?) Lol.
TricksterBoo chapter 15 . 9/13/2006
Nice one! It's been a while since you came up with one, hasn't it?