Reviews for Enough is enough
purple-wemma chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
update? it has been a while since the last one. oh, only about 4 1/2 years. so, I would love an update :D - big cheeky grin
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 10/21/2008
Awesome job. But isn't this supposed to be a sequel to something? It doesn't seem to have the same characters. Will you bring in Denny? He was hot! Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
chezzybabe chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
hey

i really like your story plz update it soonish

xoxoxoxoxox chezzybabe
gilmoreintraining chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
i think this is a good story but i think that you really need to update it since you haven't for like a year update soon
rogue20 chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
i would like to read more about what happes now.
LouLouBear1213 chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
You have to update. I love it. Well hopefully Tristan isn't married cuz that would suck.
emch chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
I can't believe there no more of this story. I love Grey's Anathomy and this is a great new version of the plot. It's a shame that it hasn't been updated in so long. But even in this case it's a wonderful fic. Congrats!
I Know This Road chapter 5 . 11/9/2006
I thought that girl's name was Elizabeth/Lizzie.

But during the middle of this chapter, it suddenly changed to Izzie?
BeautifulBlackRose chapter 5 . 9/22/2006
great. can't wait to see what is going to happen to rory and logan on their outing. update soon!
polar-imzadi chapter 5 . 8/31/2006
hey this is a great fic and the finn kiss lol, what a flirt. but please tell me this is a trory sill. anyway, update soon.
INACTIVEACCOUNT243095 chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
the kiss was harmless, but i don't believe that rory would agree to meet logan for drinks when he was already slurring his words. no way.
LoVe23 chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
hey...this chapter was pretty good... :) I thought Finn was hilarious! :) can't wait to read more!
Joise chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
Was Finn being serious? I can't tell. Poor Tristan, Rory is such an idiot.
finnlover chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
I loved Finn and the boys !

The kiss was great !

He knew Rory didn’t like these kinds of guys, so he decided to send her to them, so he could come rescue her after a little while. - loved this line heehhehe !

Great chapter!
Alenor chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
ok, well the finn kiss was unexpected but good, although i do hope it wasn't serious. could cause slight difficulties though but meh, i can't wait for more to see what happens ~ ALenor.