Reviews for Maximus!
Slytherinprince2001 chapter 26 . 12/22/2016
Please update! I love this story and i'm curious on where it will take off to. So please, please update!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/31/2016
Oh my god, I have a Havana Brown! I guess I'm so lucky! I adopted her, I didn't even buy her!
Dark princess chapter 26 . 10/19/2016
Unfair it's a blilliant story
Please tell when there updated
Guest chapter 26 . 7/16/2016
Good start! To bad you lost the time/drive to finish it. I am thinking of tackling it to finish it, but I was wondering if you had plotted anything out beyond this point for the remainder of the year? That is, Dorian's involvement with what happened to Remus? Who you planned on bringing in to their "business" (Any of the known characters?) Does Leevi decide to go after the stone? Is Snape the actual agent or is he acting with Quirrell? If Leevi has already destroyed the horcrux in his forehead, why did his scar hurt when Neville reacted to Quirrell?
Nana chapter 5 . 7/9/2016
Why would they go after Snape? He's a good guy :(
Guest chapter 26 . 6/28/2016
I think you did a wonderful enough job.
MadiRosePotter chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
You are a very talented author i admire this fanfiction
Hoppy854 chapter 5 . 4/25/2016
I hope you do realize that Snape is actually a spy for the order of the Pheonix. You have read the entirety of Harry Potter series right?
misherukuro chapter 26 . 1/30/2016
It was an engaging read thanks for sharing. ~,~
SlytherinSecret chapter 19 . 11/23/2015
In the fourth paragraph it says "Padma ran over to Patail"...her twins name is Parvati. just thought I would mention
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
I will log into my account "HinaMaple" when I am home and give you a better review I just wanted you to know that I really love your story but I wanted you to know for people like me who have the stories read to them using software using and a bunch of times as a separation is super annoying XP
AHH PLOTHOLES chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
Good story but sadly some big plot holes. Why did Dumbledore not question why they had all the books they needed when they did not have the list yet? What about nobody questioning that Harry immediately knew who he was and acted like they were old friends? There may be more ahead. If you ever go back to this please fix the plot holes.
Face Yourself chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Difficult to actually read because of formatting - please use paragraphs of more than one sentence at a time! There's also a case or two of someone having hit enter *in the middle of a sentence.* These combined made the chapter basically take twice as long to read as the length warranted.

Even so, here's hoping it goes well; I like the premise, for sure!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
Punishment comes limping. Retribution comes slowly, but surely. Poena claudo. Quam bene vivas refert, non quam diu. It is better to suffer an injustice than to do an injustice. Melius est iniuriam pati quam facere. learn latin Stultus or use google translate
Jonn Wolfe chapter 26 . 4/9/2014
Read this and the one that was 'the continuation'. Brilliant AU. Sorry that both faded out.
1,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »