Reviews for Maximus!
SlytherinSecret chapter 19 . 11/23
In the fourth paragraph it says "Padma ran over to Patail"...her twins name is Parvati. just thought I would mention
I will log into my account "HinaMaple" when I am home and give you a better review I just wanted you to know that I really love your story but I wanted you to know for people like me who have the stories read to them using software using and a bunch of times as a separation is super annoying XP
AHH PLOTHOLES chapter 10 . 8/6
Good story but sadly some big plot holes. Why did Dumbledore not question why they had all the books they needed when they did not have the list yet? What about nobody questioning that Harry immediately knew who he was and acted like they were old friends? There may be more ahead. If you ever go back to this please fix the plot holes.
Face Yourself chapter 1 . 3/9
Difficult to actually read because of formatting - please use paragraphs of more than one sentence at a time! There's also a case or two of someone having hit enter *in the middle of a sentence.* These combined made the chapter basically take twice as long to read as the length warranted.

Even so, here's hoping it goes well; I like the premise, for sure!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
Punishment comes limping. Retribution comes slowly, but surely. Poena claudo. Quam bene vivas refert, non quam diu. It is better to suffer an injustice than to do an injustice. Melius est iniuriam pati quam facere. learn latin Stultus or use google translate
Jonn Wolfe chapter 26 . 4/9/2014
Read this and the one that was 'the continuation'. Brilliant AU. Sorry that both faded out.
Kittens Kat chapter 26 . 3/20/2014
The Farmer chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
From what I've read so far, this is a wonderful story.
Just one note though, are you sure that you want Harry and Luna to be Americans? That explains everything, but what about their accents? Do they have different accents, or reasons for why they have english accents?
That's all, and good job so far!
EmptySurface chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
...Have they at all considered that Snape isn't a traitor in this dimension? I would suggest the same about Peter, but that point is moot now, isn't it? :P
EmptySurface chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
Hm... your dialogue is a bit forced, and people don't use others names as often as you're writing.

On another note, I wonder how the Potters are going to react to Melton(?). Lily will probably not mind, as long as she's reassured she won't poison any of her children, while James could go either way. Hm...
EmptySurface chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
I have one big issue, so far. They already knew they were going to pose as twins... then why in the world didn't they go through with the Blood ritual BEFORE going to the new dimension. I mean, they had months to prepare... on top of that, wouldn't it be better to mix both Harry and Luna's blood to make them a little bit of each, so that Harry won't be an exact copy of his other self? If that makes any sense?

And they're not really behaving like eleven year olds, are they? Other than that, I'm enjoying the story, so far, and it shows some promise. It could become great... I'll have to find out. :)
Rose chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Great plot, good writing- but won't continue reading because of Leevi and his super skills.. Very Mary sue- ish.
kariza2013 chapter 25 . 10/26/2013
please please write more!
A Nest of Nargles chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
i'm guessing they had to drink the potion because they were living organic beings, otherwise at least the trunks should have had their outsides coated. or if the potion created a field around them and took whatever with it why did they both drink it or did it need their combined magical might? the reason i'm asking this is because Hedwig apparently didn't need to take the potion and that confused me a little bit.
Me chapter 26 . 8/14/2013
I wish you hadn't abandoned this story. I actaully really liked it, it was one of the few fanfics I enjoyed.
1,157 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »