Reviews for His Faith
readmered chapter 1 . 4/18
OK THAT WAS MARVELOUS. I always get a little frustrated with this pairing (that I love with all my hearts) because it seems so focused on Rose and dammit I want some Doc POV! Thank you so much it was wonderful :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This is just beautiful. I absolutely loved reading it. Powerful emotions, and a wonderful handling of them.
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I'd like to think that the Doctor would have liked to tell Rose that he loved her in that episode. Thanks for writing this story :D
bloodydisaster chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
oh, that was clever, i liked that.
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
but-they-what-noooooo! that was so freaking good and annoying at the same time! well done! :D x
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Aww... that was just brilliant. There were the parts which made me go squeeeeeeeeee, and the parts which made me sniffle a bit. I'm so, so, so, so, SOOOOOOO glad you wrote this to correct that stupid line. I was watching the episode, and when the Doctor came so close to saying he loved her, but then didn't, I wanted to scream! You really can't imagine how happy it made me that in this fic the Doctor finally, finally admits that he loves Rose Tyler with both his hearts and more. As you put it, 'She was his mind, body and soul. She kept the demons away. She was his one and only faith.'

Totally loved it.
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I literally GUH'd at the end when it was all just in his head.

SUCH a well done story. SO good. LOVE LOVED it!
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
) Doctor/Rose! :)
Taylor Harkness chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
That was fantastic. I loved it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Black Alya Wolf chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Okay, that was just...depressing. In a good way, of course.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Dernit! Idiot Doctor lets himself imagine all that, but refuses to share! It'd be nice to let Rose in on it :)
Salienne de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Wow... that is so amazingly good. Completely IC. I can definitely see that entire scene running through the Doctor's head, and you almost had me convinced it could happen before taking me back to the "real world."

I really really loved this fic.
Lillibetm3 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
"But, see, now we're in trouble," he commented as he held her, feeling her warmth radiate through him. "Because now, I can't ever let you go."

Your 10 is just as wonderful as your 9. I'm really trying hard not to feel all bitter and twisted here! :) Love it!