Reviews for Sorry Seems to be the Hardest word
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Cute, and good ending(:

-Taylor Tonks
kammybabyxo chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
i kno u wrote this like forever ago but its hillman..it ended in august and her moms name is francis
OTP-Obsessions chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
i like it. i was looking for a jay/terri story that was after the film and found this. it was a little short though. i like long stories
ThePotterGeek chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
just a little techie error... she wouldn't be leaving right after school was over, the program doesn't start until august... other than that, tho, it looks like this could be interesting... i'll have to read more.
anon chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
well I started out enjoying this story but, while it was still enjoyable, considering how short the chapters were, I must say I feel you sort of rushed things.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
enjoying it so far and I know you've already finished it but I just watched the movie for the first time so some facts are still fresh in my mind. The mom's name was Frances cause the Dad is all yelling it when he comes in that scene he finds out the truth. Secondly the course was only like 6 weeks long and it was a summer thing so I don't think it would have ended in November. July, maybe August, but it definately would have been done before any actual school years started.
Miss Sarah Louise chapter 6 . 1/6/2009
That was really good... very confusing tho.
JBFan208 chapter 6 . 10/12/2008
So, does this story continue or not? PEACE, lOVE, JONAS :)
arya is aweshum13 chapter 6 . 9/28/2008
hey! this was amazing! would u/ could u write another?
GeenieInABottle chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
I Read It all in 1 night. Real good
Gabrielle chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
You're stories are pretty good, but you shouldn't apologize so much or ask people do they know this or that. It's called a fanfiction for a reason... YOU MAKE THINGS UP! Other than that, the story was good.
GGRox07 chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
good job.
xZoeMariex chapter 6 . 10/6/2007
Hiya-i love raise your voice! it was a really good story i just wish it was a bit longa.

anyway BYE

PRINCESS FLORA X
BlackHearted93 chapter 6 . 7/16/2007
Aw... I hate cliffies, thats why I only read completed stories!

BlackHearted93
Gina chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
It's a good story so far, just try to get those authors notes out of it and it will look much better!