Reviews for Sunshine
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I love this story and now I have tears in my eyes. I could almost feel Jack's pain at the thought of losing Sam.
owaranai.natsu chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I really liked Jack’s line “Early? Actually, I was thinking I’m terribly late.” That was so amazingly subtle! Oh snap, he’s not late for the wedding, but too late for Sam’s decision…oh:) I love that about your stories. Anyways, knowing what happened in ‘Threads,’ I can imagine Sam running away like that, but it didn’t seem right for her to have let it progressed that far. That was the only thing that bugged me about it. great fic all the same:)
Audrey Lynne chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Ya know, I never did like Pete anyway... :) Nice fic!
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
awe how sweet was that i loved it! JJ:P
getcarter chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Great job. Poor Pete *evil laugh*
TLWROX chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I am extremely glad Sam didn't dump Pete THIS close to their wedding, but I loved how this was written and the exchange between Sam and Jack. Nice fic. “It’s a smorgasbord, Carter, pick your own cliché!” -EXCELLENT line! :) :) :)
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Had me worried there for a moment when Jack asked her if she loved Pete, but I guess I should have never doubted :)
Anunnaki chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
That was absolutely beautiful. So well done. Well written. All of it. But it just *begs* for a sequel. If you're ever in the mood for more muse, that is... :)
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Another excellent story Maggie. I was worried for a minute but Jack pulled it off.
janissima chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Very beautifully written. Lots of angst but a completely satisfying ending.