Reviews for Feast for the Senses
The Truth's Lie chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Alright, Sammy's creeping me out a bit here.

I'm just gonna...gonna go walk away now.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
i have to admit i'm not sure i get it sam just talking about the fact that he's different and that his knowledge and interactions with his brother are also therefore different...which Dean 'knows' because he knows that sam is no longer human but Dean is like denying or isnt fully aware of 'exactly' how different his brother is?

Have to say, that there is a definite slash undertone to this, especially with the scent of the women thing and tracking them. Perhaps if you'd not given the slight slash warning i might not have picked up on that, the fact that you did might be the entire reason it comes across as such. i dunno, then again maybe not lol.

Sam's pov was excellent by the way...a right feast! :P
LuckyMe1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
"But, when he was asleep and dreaming, there was no control. And his fear was like fine wine, rare and rich and deep. And wild. Like a beast kept in a cage too long, suddenly let out to run free." ...What a fantastic way to describe Dean's need for control and how hard it is for him to show vulnerability.
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Very well done, in a strangely creepy sort of way. Somehow, it doesn't surprise me that Sam would still be sam, even with the monster inside, just waiting for a chance to get out.

Now you've got me wanting to write a vampire!Sam fic... except that I know I shouldn't start anything new until I've finished at least one of the ones I've got going.
Von chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Now this is fantastic. A great shot of a Sam!Vampire.. Still undeniably Sam, right up to the self-control and self-denial, but equally undeniably Vampire, with that darker current constantly there waiting.

Was Sam not happy to smell Dean after his 'nights out' over brotherly possiveness or a more Vampirely one?
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
That was great. I'd love to see it continued, though I get that sometimes a one-shot is just a one-shot.
carocali chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
This is really well written and extremely interesting. I see you did this as a one-shot, but I really think you could take this further. Maybe he gets so overwhelmed by being around Dean that he takes off? I don't know, I just think you have something here. I haven't read anything else like this and I enjoyed it!

TillyRose chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
interesting... I liked it
Rae Artemis chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
That was SO good! I love how you made Sammy a monster but kept him Sammy. It was brilliant. Nicely written!
hermitme chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
very nice, loved your imagery.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
How very oddly erotic. Going into my notebook...
RavynJensen chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Wow ... just, wow.

Being a Dean fan I don't usual read many Sam-centric fics, but I'm glad I read this one.

I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Oh. Cool. Great idea. Catch ya on the flip side.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I'm glad I read this, Danny. I was hesitant at first- I'd hate to see Sammy turned into a vamp!- but I really enjoyed this story. Very lovely descriptions. Very angsty, despite the situation.

Great job, very well done.

Thanks for sharing,