Reviews for Mine To Be
Layne chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I like it.
Casanaria chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
You write about madmen kinda like Dostoevsky did when he in his 20s.

Anyway, that was a great story.
wyegfhdfaygwer chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
All right, this definitely made up a lot for your other fic's ending... which I'm still trying to forget and pretend as if that never happened.

This is so cute. Kaiba's ego is indeed gigantic.
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
there is no words of praise that i can think of that i could say to show how much i enjoyed this oneshot.
dancing elf chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
a little long, but very funny...nice work
XXyaoianimeXX chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
xNARAx chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
0_0 you sure that ain' from a script of a lost episode of the series or the manga? sure made Kaibas Ego as big asa fiction can take it without exploding...poor moki and jou

still gave me a realy good laugh!
azure sea chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
haha, kaiba the poor bastard can be so funny sometimes. oh, i really love it, when he's the only one, who thinks he's irresistible (not that he isn't).

heh, delusional much? i would say ignorance really is bliss.

i like it, when jou is the more reasonable one in this fic and kaiba the lunatic genius. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Reading this made up for my broken heart from reading Unknown Love.

Thanks for being a great writer!

Hats off to you!
TheMasterOfYourFate chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That was great.I love how Kaiba was convinced that he was going to court Jou but he didn't know HOW and then Mokuba's comment about not having sex until he was 25 was hilarious. Yay for the fluff!
Kanji of love chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Oh. My. GOd. I LOVED THIS STORY! hehehe sorry about the many capital letters, I am way to hyped up.

I couldn't find one fault in this story. Please keep on writing!
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
After reading this story, I spent a great deal of time pondering what it is I want to type here. It's taken me almost twenty minutes to come up with a way to express my feelings and I choose to sum them up in a few choice words... marry me?

Honestly, this is wonderful. I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this! Every aspect, mannerism, description. Perfection! I've thoroughly enjoyed this work of fiction and hope to see a great deal more like it. That being the case, I do believe I owe your profile a good ogle. ;)

Thank you for not only writing this, but sharing it. I appreciate it immensely. -
Xaipa chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Oh God, I can't stop laughing! Kaiba's so damn smug in this one shot. I've never seen a fanfic describing him this way, and it. was. awesome. xD
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Hahaha, "I will make Jounouchi my spouse!" made me hysterically giggle. Very hard. Because Seto's twisted logic of everything in the world just makes me grin. Poor Jou though, he's probably going to have a heart attack when Seto tells him this though. xP
Rethira chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
oh god Kaiba really needs some 'being human' lessons. hee hee, really funny, love it.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »