Reviews for Entwined Spirits
BW Lewis chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Awesome.
jim the match chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
kim marry shego..and ron and yori
XIII-Kuro Neko chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
awesome story
Brain-Dancer chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
I know this is an older story but I always liked the concept of Ron and Yori. Kim and Ron was also good but I would have liked to seen a cat fight over the dude,

Very good story and very romantic. May M rated stories are vulgar but this one goes more towards expressing the love between the two. I look forward to reading more of your works.

Good Job.
Stunna21 chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
good story so keep writing.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
Wow, these chapters was just HOT!

Great work.
HeavyMetal84 chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
Great chapter,Good detail.I like the way u ended the story.

I look forward to your next great KP fic and story update.

Peace.
HeavyMetal84 chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
My thoughts on this chapter are as follows:I thought the chapter was done very i mean is ii thought it depicted a man and is wife very had a very tastefull feal to just sex between the a honeymoon can't just be about the physicall part now can amount of detail was great.I like the way u ended this chapter .Peace.
Zaratan chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
A amazing application of smuff; touching and heart-felt. Nicely done!
RC Williams chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
Really great story... AtomicFire had the right idea about doing a story when they get married in the states... Waiting eagerly with anticipation for the next installment.
AtomicFire chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
Ahh, but could cousin Shawn stand up against TWO ninjas? Nobody would ever need see the damage!

Very nicely done, again very erotic while maintaining the feeling of a deep love that makes everything seem like it was meant to be. Ron and Yori looking back over dinner was a nice touch as well, realizing what had brought them to this point and what had to change to make it possible.

Once again a great read! I look forward to more of your writing!
GhostWhiter chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
I really like your Ron/Yori dynamic. I've enjoyed this series even more than what I've read so far of your "The University Years" stories. Having Ron think of using a game of tag as a enjoyable Ninja training exercise to practice both stealth and pursuit & capture was an interesting glimpse into his "Ronness"-all of the other adults, including Sensei, missed how this child's game exactly paralleled what they were training to do, but not Ron. Thanks for sharing this series with us, and I hope you have more these stories planned for the near future.
RC Williams chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
This is a really good chapter. Eagerly waiting for the next one. Until then...
AtomicFire chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
Woah! Hot stuff! Very well written, not smut like some 'M' titles can be but pure love in a written form, god help the ladies if you hook up with Harlequin!

If they left the best for last the next chapter will met my monitor!

Thanks for the awesome read!
RC Williams chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
This is a great chapter... really can't wait to read the next one... until then...