Reviews for Descent Into The Dark
ben chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
Why did Yoda attack (and kill) Qui-Lek? Did I miss something?
Btw you write _very_ well! Your stories are both exciting and fit in seamlessly with canon. Great work!
Dorrin chapter 27 . 1/4/2011
Phenomenal. That's the word that comes to mind.

One of the best Star Wars stories I've ever read. Seriously. And I'm not just talking about fan fiction. This is better than a lot of the official Star Wars works out there...

You are very gifted.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 27 . 9/20/2008
wow. this fic was amazing. :D
Hokage-sama Naruto chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
nice like it...
Magus1108 chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
This seems pretty good so far. Hmm...is this Broga the same Broga in Edge of the Darkness?
kiku65 chapter 27 . 11/5/2007
Never have I regretted my atheism until now, cos the phrase that springs to mind is - Oh. My. GOD.

It gets a little wordy now... sorry...

While reading this story I had an idea that writing talent could be compared to the midichlorian count in a Jedi or Sith. Of course persistance and hard work can make you go far (far away... sorry :), but raw talent is something you're born with.

So there are writers, for example, who are on Scout's level (Dark Rendevous for details) - edging on poor, maybe ok. Then the Knight level - Okay-ish, good sometimes, but not terribly astonding. Then perhaps Obi-wan's level - occasionally brilliant, memorable, but not literally mind-blowing.

Then there's Yoda's and Anakin's level. Matthew Stover and Timothy Zahn have managed to get up here.

Guess where I think you might be? :)
kiku65 chapter 22 . 11/4/2007
Ah... so close... but I have an early start and have to leave this story for now. At least Im ending it on a high note :) Extraordinarily origional and enjoyable so far!
kiku65 chapter 11 . 11/4/2007
Whoa... didnt see that one coming O.O
kiku65 chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
“When my height you are, few things beneath me you will find.”

Well said XD
brolly501 chapter 27 . 7/28/2007
great story yoda's story was great
red lighting chapter 27 . 3/24/2007
love the story

hey i am red lighting from

and i have stars wars story idea and i'm looking for a writer

here the idea

padme and Anakin have met 10 years ago like the movie and have not since each other since

anakin is a jedi and padme a sentor but jedi are allowed to have families padme has one year daughter almost two just a daughter and the father is not involed anakin is single

here a good idea of heow they first meet padme daughter gwts lost at a party and who finds her and mother so they run into

let me know what you think

red lighting
VA-Parky chapter 27 . 7/26/2006
What! What a lead in to "Fall of the Sith." So incredibly good!

This story has been a complete joy to read - I'm sorry I got so behind. But it really left me with a distinct impression on Yoda - I felt like I really got to know his character better! You did a beautiful job with that - and weaved it into the plot perfectly.

Again, well done! I loved it!
VA-Parky chapter 26 . 7/26/2006
Wow - you are taking us all the way through "The Phantom Menance" and "Attack of the Clones" - what an unexpected treat!

And I love that Yoda is so willing to help Anakin. He understands him so well, having been through a similar experience himself.

Oh, if only it could have been like this!
VA-Parky chapter 23 . 7/26/2006
Wow! Dooku made an appearance - how cool to see him this way... Before the um, 'stuff' hit the fan. Very, very neat cameo there Souderwan!

And baby!Mace! Aw, how absolutely adorable - that little rattle stealer! Of course, he would lop my head off if he heard me say that. But oh! I was grinning like an idiot at that part.

I see Kaine raises his ugly head again. How nervewracking!

I can't believe I only have a few chapters left!
Raven Nolan chapter 16 . 7/23/2006
Yay! Yoda came back to his senses! I'm so happy.

I love these teaching moments between Rimasiss and Yoda. They bring to mind many good points of interest.

Nice how Broga seems to bring Yoda back to reality here; and Qui-Lek's forgiveness and ascension was good too.

The tension between Yoda and Dorran is wonderful as well.

I love how Yoda is not letting his feelings for Rizza get the better of him.