Reviews for Adrift in a World
IloveHeat chapter 24 . 5/20
I loved this story. Thank you. I will imagine Sirius and Harry fixing all the problems with a happy ending they deserve
Kynie chapter 13 . 5/1
antagonism is fun and all when it serve a purpose and he doesn't do it all the time ! Harry should remember that having friends can help a great deal, or at least allies.
Kynie chapter 12 . 5/1
It's kind of annoying how they call him a dark wizard... which is not really true and they just watch him saving a little girl life so even if he was, he still wouldn't be a bad person.
Kynie chapter 10 . 5/1
How is Harry real name replaced by Chris in his memory ? I need an explanation !

And how come his identity or at least his importance in his own universe is not questioned ?
Kynie chapter 6 . 5/1
I get that this world Order want answers from Harry and I understand why Harry don't want to reveal everything. A bit misguided on both part perhaps but it's human nature. Particularly when it comes to Peter Petigrow, he clearly lied to Dumbledore and I hope it doesn't come back to bite him.

I don't think James and Lily could ever be his parents, relationship speaking, but with time maybe they could develop something like close uncle/aunt and nephew. Well, first the Potters has to know he's their son. But I can see Harry, Holly and Rose acting like siblings in no time. They're the only ones he can have a relationship without projecting the one he had with those in his universe.

I wonder what makes Severus and the Marauders civil to one another. Did Lily and Severus forgave each other ? How did that happen ?

I really like your story.
I am so lost right now so I've decided to spare myself a headache and just stop midway this chapter. One minute Harry is this independent battle worn guy who's magically talented, the next he is this unskilled submissive little boy who basically everyone jerks around. Sorry
Uchiha Aimee chapter 24 . 2/11
That was a pretty interesting read. I do admit your right about it not really getting to the point. I was a little disappointed about how Harry's relationships remained stagnant. But I would definitely not mind reading more.
If only you continued!
Calypto chapter 18 . 1/9
I'm starting to get a feel that peter is gonna have a bigger role to play than a rat..my imagination isnt so wild to have a scabbers thats more competent than Dumbledore. sadly i cant continue reading a scabbers who is so efficient.
chisscientist chapter 20 . 1/7
Why didn't they use veritaserum on Malfoy? Torture tends to get the person doing it what the person being tortured thinks will make their interrogator stop hurting them. The answers could well be a pack of lies.

That's in addition to torture being a horrible thing to do to any human being.

I'm not impressed.
Jessicaannastasi chapter 1 . 1/5
I like your fanfic very much and I'd like to ask: You're story kind of inspired me for an own fanfiction. But it would be really close to what've written 'til now. It would be something between a translation into german and my own fanfiction. I would write it the way I want but it would include many of your plot. If you allow me to publish it, I will post it on and will tell your name, your stories name, the name of the side and (if possible, I never tried it on there) put a link to your original story.
Thanks for that good story and thanks for reading it.
Jessicaannastasia
Sekhmet chapter 24 . 12/29/2016
Hello miss whiskers I was just enjoying reading your fic adrift in the world will there be more?
DragonXKuro chapter 24 . 12/26/2016
I very much enjoyed this fanfiction
It was so humouristically attached that I couldn't bear to part with it... but sadly I await with only a small hope kindling in the background. Has this really been dropped? At least I still have email to wait for updates til the end of my days~
Anna chapter 24 . 12/6/2016
I love this! I really do, pleeeease more!
Axel Fones chapter 20 . 11/21/2016
That's a fic I would read, the American wizards fucking up the idiotic Europeans and showing them how to really fight a war against magical nazis. Fucking idiots and their delicate sensibilities.
3,641 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »