Reviews for Adrift in a World
I hope u continue one day because i absolutely love this and have come to visit this pg a few times these past few yrs!
Update please!
vampygurl402 chapter 24 . 11/13/2020
please update
Ag7rvnclw chapter 19 . 10/30/2020
Aha amazing
Anon chapter 19 . 8/30/2020
I’m sure you stopped writing this at some point as it suffers from the classic fanfic problem — far too much exposition and no real plot. Cut this in half and you would have had a compelling story.

Thanks for writing, though. I enjoyed reading.
Nad19 chapter 14 . 8/15/2020
this fanfic is quite good and interesting, but I don't know, I feel like I am missing something, all of this doesn't quite make sense and I am confused with the story flow and with harry himself. i'll take a break and re read later when I felt like it anymore. thank you.
Nad19 chapter 3 . 8/14/2020
huh, did you mean hogsmead?
MelodicMars3 chapter 24 . 7/20/2020
Pretty please make more of this!
Someone chapter 24 . 7/10/2020
It was really good in the beginning,for about 10-15 chapters but after that it became a bit repetitive and too annoying.I only finished this because I don't stop reading halfway.
The Harry in the beginning was portrayed well,but slowly this story just became boring.
Tyfli barda chapter 18 . 5/15/2020
This story had prospect, decent writing and interesting storytelling especially in the beginning, dark and broody but still captivating. But in the end Harry's endless self-wallowing and self-pitying gets really tiresome chapter after chapter, so I'm stopping at chapter 18, because nothing is really changing. Not to mention the surrounding characters borderline actions and behavior from humor and camaraderie to overt hostility, violence and suspicion, "make up your mind!" All in all disappointing the stories doesn't go anywhere except around this overbloated self deprecation. And please change it from adventure to drama or and angst instead, much more fitting and doesn't give one false expectations on said narrative.
Fangtasia21 chapter 8 . 5/8/2020
Hihi :) Harry says the Prewett twins are rubbish instead of dead. Anyway, if Harry isn’t sober, then I’m so dragon right now because of the confinement. Funny. If it had been like that in the books, they would have been twice as successful.
Animago chapter 3 . 11/29/2019
Está um pouco sem lógica. Como harry estaria conectado com o voldermot do AU se não ganhou a cicatriz nesse AU? Ele não têm os poderes do Tom desse AU, mas do outro Tom, o nosso Tom.
Rebel Goddess chapter 24 . 11/11/2019
This was so enjoyable. I'm sorry it was never finished, I'd like to have seen how this Harry won out. There were so many funny lines and I liked the way you hid things from everyone. Hugely fun story, thank you for writing it.
Ironhair chapter 18 . 10/5/2019
This chapter always gets to me. The feels are real!
OneAppleLeaf chapter 19 . 9/7/2019
Okay, first of all I ...hate it.
Yes, I hate how Harry was always miserable :'(
He didn't have an ally and everyone was throwing caution at him!

At first, I was really mad at everyone yes, even to Harry for being such a wolf (less than everyone ofc).
And what did you mean by they're not welcoming him when they joked around and start pranking him?
But then the Marauders (and Lily) wanted to keep Holly and Rose from him, tho obviously not succeding.
And I see how prejudiced they were to him, being dark and all. So I see your point. But still, there are some scene when their personalities seems to 'close' for someone who clearly wary of someone else. Like the situation in the med bay for instances. I just- for the love of my cat- can't get how they become so hostile from the humor scene a few minutes before. It's like they warmed up but then suddenly remember who it was in front of them.
Well, but I admit it was getting better now. I think maybe because I can finally see their confusing approach to 'Collins'.

Other than that, the changing pov is a bit confusing, but not overly so. It'd be nice if you can add some space or some [... ] to differentiate the start of change pov or time tho.

Lastly. Like I said, I hate how Harry is so miserable, but I just can't seem to stop reading. Your writing is a bit muddled in some scenes, but the humor sometimes made me smile. I just love them, even though they should be more mature than that, whats with war and all x,D.
Annnnd finally! After you made Sirius (sorry, was it Jack?) appeared, I'm sooo happy!
I love how Harry finally have someone for him, I really do. And how you wrote that scenes- simply beautiful ;-;

I know that this fic is one of an old ones, and I don't know if you'd be reading them, but thanks for sharing.
Hope to see more of your works someday

AppleLeaf