Reviews for Adrift in a World
Devilking1994 chapter 2 . 5/15
The interactions between characters in this story are really cringe I hope it gets better over time
M-chanchen chapter 23 . 3/7
Hi!
This is a really interesting story, I enjoyed reading very much. I am sad to read that you want to leave it, but I understand your reasons. Still, I would like to ask, if it isn't rude, could you summarize shortly how you thought this story would go on/end? That would be really great and give some closure. Of course, you don't have to do so if you don't want to.
Peter being a good guy is an idea I haven't read before, but I love it. It's really great. You let people see why he was a Marauder. He is actually smart and a good guy at heart. And Sirius also being there for Harry is also great.
Snarky and pranking Harry is really funny. And his sister Holly is very smart. I really liked her.
Have a good time!
Hoosthat chapter 5 . 2/26
Extremely strange.
Hellboybu chapter 21 . 1/15
harry is to passive... and forgiving against dumbels
MrKeyFox chapter 18 . 1/2
You've done a splendid job with the characters. I'v never read such unlikable people in a long while.
Harry Malfoy9397 chapter 24 . 1/1
Why haven't you continued this?
L1a.aa chapter 24 . 12/21/2021
I’ve been re reading this for years, really hope you update it soon and complete it someday!
IronHair chapter 1 . 11/4/2021
Rereading
Kittens Kat chapter 24 . 10/17/2021
WONDERFUL STORY! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!
airunee chapter 7 . 9/25/2021
My friend and former crush once called me young grasshopper as well lol Glad to know it's considered an appropriate nickname by other as well
laelruin chapter 24 . 8/4/2021
A very interesting and intriguing story. A brief synopsis of how it plays out would be wonderful! (Do they ditch the order? Join/take over the 3rd group? Pit all three against each other and take their chances with the next dimension? etc.) Thank you for writing this and posting it!
L
Amun565 chapter 12 . 5/26/2021
At this point tags should include angst and drama.
Amun565 chapter 7 . 5/26/2021
You can't remove objects from the RoR that you imagined only things placed there.
Amun565 chapter 6 . 5/26/2021
Not really sure where this whole Ginny thing comes from. Also we have covered 6 chapters and maybe less than 48 hrs. It's trying a bit too hard to mix hammy comedy with dark ish world.
L30 tH3 L1on chapter 24 . 5/18/2021