Reviews for Adrift in a World
mckertis chapter 22 . 22h
The story that went nowhere.
Syra72 chapter 1 . 9/25
I absolutely love this story, Harry is just so sassy:D. I have reread this story multible times and I enjoy it every minute of it . I hope one day you will continue writing this. And to "sorting hat" if you don't like this then why the hell are you reading this? And if you want to give The author some criticism do it in a more constructive way , please for the love of god!
SortingHat chapter 7 . 9/16
This story is going nowhere fast. I am surprised I made it this far in a nonsense prank story. Buh Bye!

*Sets up a plastique time bomb to blow up the Gryffindor tower when they are all in potions class*
SortingHat chapter 6 . 9/16
Ever heard of authors notes? They are there for a reason and you seem scared or have a phobia against using them.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 9/16
Most of what happened could've been narrowed down to 3 chapters.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 9/16
As much as I like the next Independent Harry fanfic I hate Asshole Harry fanfic and this fits the bill.

Check: Harry suddenly has Mary Sue powers and expects people to respect him for it for no reason other then he is *Harry*.

Check: Harry goes around taunting people and getting in their face while not expecting any hard core consequences:

Check: Things are changed in the alternate world for the sakes of change rather then a reason or rhyme.

Check: I'm about to press the back button if this story doesn't look to improve and actually have a purpose (known to the reader not the author)
SortingHat chapter 4 . 9/16
Harry acts just like a typical Libtard calling everyone else gits while acting and behaving like one himself.

You can literally believe the opposite of whatever a Lib says.

At least with Republicans even if you get a bad one like Bush you know what your going to get and they will do what they say. Never do you have to do any second guessing or go thru doublespeak.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 9/16
Why not use Fawkes to get into his common room?
Cinthya chapter 24 . 8/22
For a not plot line, it was a really cool story
anam chapter 4 . 7/30
I do realllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy likkkkkkkkeeeee it
lizzypotterfan chapter 24 . 7/18
I must've read this ten times by now. It really is an amazing fic. Better than most others I come across.

I am aware that you say you have no plotline for it, but it has ten times the amount of plotline than any of the other fanfictions. It's certainly written five hundred times better. And everything in this makes SENSE. The characters may not have the best reasons, but you have adequately explained why everyone has done what they've done.

I also really love what you did with Peter. Him interacting with Harry are some of the best parts. Same with Snape.

I don't know if you're ever going to continue writing this, but I wanted to thank you for an amazing read that I will most likely continue to keep re-reading in the future.
chad.a.lichtenberg chapter 24 . 7/1
please come back
Cinthya chapter 24 . 6/24
Such a good story
Inora26 chapter 20 . 6/6
ranoshi chapter 2 . 5/28
Such a sweet phoenix, Fawkes is endearingly complying :-)
3,601 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »