Reviews for Adrift in a World
Village-Mystic chapter 18 . 1/26
A most unexpected twist.
Village-Mystic chapter 15 . 1/26
Well, that's a reveal to anyone who knows the prophesy, even if none of the adults were able to read "Collin's" lips.
Village-Mystic chapter 14 . 1/26
The time frame was a little difficult to follow i this chapter, but I got the basic points. HP needs to eat regularly, and he hasn't been eating at all.
Village-Mystic chapter 13 . 1/26
It seems like none of these wizards are good at making plans or communicating what plans they have. It's like sending a hoard of rockstars at the problem, when you probably need the band manager or a Hufflepuff.
Village-Mystic chapter 12 . 1/26
Very good and complex set of memories. Some of which seem perhaps fleshed out as missing scenes that you came up with?
Village-Mystic chapter 11 . 1/26
Very complex and fairly well delivered.
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 1/25
I like that you are developing this slowly over the summer. Not even time yet to see if Hermione exists or is in the school. So many other things to adjust to.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 1/25
I'm liking the characterization and interactions. I can see with that much pain management it hasn't been a priority for him to see about getting some glasses or his vision corrected. Good descriptions. Couldn't he ask Fawks for tears - they heal?
It was good up til this chapter... Then I lost interest with you bring "canon" Sirius into it. Sorry stopped reading after.
JaneyGrace chapter 24 . 1/21
This was one of the most well written and exciting fics i've ever read. And I'm deeply sorry you don't want or can't keep this to the end. The plot is engenious and it literaly made me read it and not let go til the last chapter. I'm gonna see your other storys but this one, even unfinished, is going to my favourites. I hope (even you saying you won't) you finish it some day or find a good enclosure for it.
Loner Kid chapter 24 . 1/19
I apologize for not reviewing any of your previous chapters. The reason was that I downloaded this fic so I can read it without wi-fi access. Anyhow, I really REALLY like this story. And I'm glad that you didn't bash Peter just because of his alternate-self's Death Eater status. You actually gave him believable reactions to the revelations, and Harry/Colin's suspicious behaviors. I'm surprised when he acted all fatherly to Harry after he found out his real identity. You did a very good job. Keep it up! :D
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 24 . 1/18
i love this story
harry is a little bit always angry... lol
hope its gonna be better for him (and less for dumbledor)
see you next chapter
alexis90 chapter 24 . 1/18 update:)
glad to see that you didn't give up on your wonderful story33333
i have to admit that i will read the story back from the start. and then i will leave you a review on your newest chapter3
StarDotStar chapter 24 . 1/17
I didn't review this chapter earlier because I wanted to reread the entire story to remind myself of what came before. I got up to halfway through Chap 23, then had computer problems. Finally, I got to read this chapter, and I have to say, bravo! You had me really feeling disgust towards this Dumbledore, while still respecting Sane Dumbledore (still less than I did before Book 7, though).

I really hope you choose to work on AiaW 2.0, as this is one of my favourite fics. The fact that you have Pettigrew trustworthy is a rare and precious thing, one that I've only really seen _twice_ in all the alt-dimension stuff I've read. Harry actually trying to _follow through_ on his decision not to tell others - including his family - of his identity, and having difficulty with it but staying determined, is almost as rare. Usually he resists for all of ten seconds, then spills his guts, or occasionally doesn't tell anyone but feels no compulsion to nor tie to those that would have been his. The sense of humour in this story, while still having high stakes, is also wonderful. I cannot wait to see more from you, and you would not believe my joy every time I get a "Miss Whiskers updated!" email.

As much as I look forward to seeing 2.0, I also really want to see what happens next in this version. The apocalyptic meltdown Sane Sirius will have when he finds out what Dumbledore did, as the Oath, as far as I can see, does not stop Harry from telling him that, only from telling him the bit about setting up Order members for removal. And about that, what does Dumbledore _think_ will happen when a former Order member is wandering about with no knowledge of why they should be extra-careful?

Cannot wait to see more from you, and I have been following this story (although not Following it using the site) since before you took a break. Chris Collins FTW!
jesi ki kage chapter 24 . 1/12
DANG! That was kind of intense but also really funny. The only thing that I'm surprised by was Peter's obliviation of James. After all we all know in this story Dumbles and Snape are slimeballs.
3,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »