Reviews for Adrift in a World
Jiggaly-Ribbs chapter 24 . 7/12/2015
GAAHHHHH! I love it. It's so good and I really love Shape and Harry's relationship from the first dimension. And hate Dumbaldore and Shape and now Moody from this one. You really know how to make a girl hate someone. The Muraders are bugging me to but that's just because they don't know anything. Anyway this is an awesome story and I wish that you update.
Hana chapter 24 . 7/5/2015
I generally am not such a big fan of fics where Harry is viewed as bad or disliked by the people he is trying to protect,but I liked this one with the exception of a few moments-it's not that your story is not awesomely good, it's just a matter of personal preferences. Anyway, this is a very good and complex fic,my only slight dissapointment coming from the fact that i did not get to read the part where Harry reveals his identity..
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 24 . 7/3/2015
I am overwhelmed by the awesomeness that is this fic. Please update sometime in the near future :)
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 19 . 7/3/2015
Okay. You pulled off that reunion better than almost any other fic that I have read. Thank you so much :)
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 8 . 7/2/2015
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let it be him. Those are always my favourite fics ...
SortingHat chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Houston we have a problem!
ripper34 chapter 24 . 6/26/2015
Good story
Bludflag chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
Will you go to Howgarts with me next weekend?" Ron asked Hermione, and he cringed, waiting for the explosion that never came.
Hogsmeade (weekend gave it away).
neko chapter 24 . 6/16/2015
please update pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssse
raka chapter 24 . 6/9/2015
As always, wonderful. Can't believe you were 14 years old when you started the story. Kind of makes me reevaluate my own life and achievements ... !
nene chapter 24 . 6/1/2015
noooooooooo please don't let it die, i love this fic
neko chapter 24 . 5/31/2015
wooooooow this fic is sooo interesting please update soonnn
Guest chapter 24 . 5/26/2015
Fascinating story.
TT chapter 23 . 5/17/2015
Ouch. You definitely surprised me. My guess had been that the so-called rescued prisoners were actually Death Eaters who are now going to infiltrate the order.
TT chapter 19 . 5/17/2015
Excellent chapter! The story's so good that I hadn't yet left any chapter reviews, I just kept reading. However, this chapter is so satisfying that I would feel guilty if I didn't offer my appreciation.
3,599 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »