Reviews for Adrift in a World
SortingHat chapter 5 . 9/16/2016
As much as I like the next Independent Harry fanfic I hate Asshole Harry fanfic and this fits the bill.

Check: Harry suddenly has Mary Sue powers and expects people to respect him for it for no reason other then he is *Harry*.

Check: Harry goes around taunting people and getting in their face while not expecting any hard core consequences:

Check: Things are changed in the alternate world for the sakes of change rather then a reason or rhyme.

Check: I'm about to press the back button if this story doesn't look to improve and actually have a purpose (known to the reader not the author)
SortingHat chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
Harry acts just like a typical Libtard calling everyone else gits while acting and behaving like one himself.

You can literally believe the opposite of whatever a Lib says.

At least with Republicans even if you get a bad one like Bush you know what your going to get and they will do what they say. Never do you have to do any second guessing or go thru doublespeak.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 9/16/2016
Why not use Fawkes to get into his common room?
Cinthya chapter 24 . 8/22/2016
For a not plot line, it was a really cool story
anam chapter 4 . 7/30/2016
I do realllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy likkkkkkkkeeeee it
lizzypotterfan chapter 24 . 7/18/2016
I must've read this ten times by now. It really is an amazing fic. Better than most others I come across.

I am aware that you say you have no plotline for it, but it has ten times the amount of plotline than any of the other fanfictions. It's certainly written five hundred times better. And everything in this makes SENSE. The characters may not have the best reasons, but you have adequately explained why everyone has done what they've done.

I also really love what you did with Peter. Him interacting with Harry are some of the best parts. Same with Snape.

I don't know if you're ever going to continue writing this, but I wanted to thank you for an amazing read that I will most likely continue to keep re-reading in the future.
Hephaestus Grimalkin chapter 24 . 7/1/2016
please come back
Cinthya chapter 24 . 6/24/2016
Such a good story
Inora26 chapter 20 . 6/6/2016
ranoshi chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
Such a sweet phoenix, Fawkes is endearingly complying :-)
poisonivy1123 chapter 24 . 5/6/2016
Harry can't seem to catch a break, you just tore my heart out
Guest chapter 24 . 5/5/2016
So perfect, and amazing, and just... wow.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/5/2016
This is freakin amazing.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/13/2016
And now it starts falling apart... Hm... It's like you you were writing your angsty and brooding story all 'merrily on your way' when suddenly you had an epiphany at the same moment Jesus poured rum over your head and caused you to become high of crack fic... I don't even know what i just wrote... But I'm keeping it- sorry to all the religious people that may read this comment/review thing for whatever reason...
Guest chapter 24 . 3/13/2016
Confusing as hell. Makes me want to tear out all my hair.
3,641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »