Reviews for Two Dreadful Children
salemsweety chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
This was an amazing story! It was so different and I loved the Jewish history and folktails that you put in.
Poisoned Existence chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I never actually thought of Miss Edith being anything but an ordinary doll, but the fact that she was something more is fascinating.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
That was beyond awesome. It was so fairy tale like, so beautiful. I love that you wrote it through the doll's point of view! Wonderful job! This is going on my favorites' list.
ozma914 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
That was fascinating - or maybe enchanting would be a better word - one of the best in your long line of great stories. I feel bad for the doll, which may have been one of the most realistic visions of a "robot" character I've ever read. Not to sound like I'm begging, but if any story ever called out for a sequel, this one does.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I rather love the tragedy of the idea that the poor doll buried Papa Jakob because it was the way she understood things should be done. "I’ll make like Manchester United and kick you from one end of this rat’s nest to the other" was my favourite line, although "decapitated teddy bears" was probably my favourite grim image. This was fantastic. One of your most interesting ideas to date, well executed. More please. Love your envisioning of how Dru came by Miss Edith.