Reviews for Unity Day
PilotDante chapter 20 . 1/12
All I could think about at the beginning of this story was a Stargate episode: Window of opportunity :D Nice job!
mkeeg91 chapter 20 . 4/1/2014
this was pretty awesome! I love how much Obi-Wan changed throughout

... and the Jar Jar scenes helped too ;)
Starhunter79 chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
This story was great. I loved Obi Wan's thoughts on turning to the dark side for a day. Padme's character was spot on but I didn't really like Obi Wan's disdain and superior attitude. I know you needed for the story so he could learn and grow into a true Jedi and a great man. And I know he does use the words pathetic life forms but I never sensed he used them in anger or discussd. More like he was worried what Qui Gon was doing (I haven't read a lot of the books, so I could be wrong) and what he was going to have to do. Thank you for your wonderful story.
MJLupin27 chapter 20 . 9/2/2012
I liked the final chaps a lot! It's such a nice thing after seeing Obi-Wan acting like an ass.. Thanks for writting, see you soon..
kyjori chapter 20 . 7/31/2011
You are such a good writer it disgusts me ) I love time loop stories, some that notably comes along are a fanfiction piece for community TV series and Haruhi Suzumiya. You are an amazing author and have throughly enjoyed many of your pieces of work recently. Looking forward to future pieces of work written by you. It's a shame you focus solely on SW universe, I could imagine you creating great stories in either other stories or SW crossovers. Keep up the great writing!
Raider-K chapter 20 . 9/9/2010
I loved this story and it's 'groundhog day' adaptation. Absolutely brilliant characterization of Obi-wan and his personality shift throughout the story. Really sweet and a whole lotta fun.
keandra chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
great speech
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 14 . 2/9/2008
perfect!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 13 . 2/9/2008
that's terrible! but it'll be alright!