Reviews for Forbidden
ask-jello chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
I really love this story!

please update :)
alonesilentkeeeper chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
what a wonderful story

you should continue it.. I'm looking forward to this :D
purple.cat.princess chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
please update
The Aspca Pwned Me chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
(ish a user, top lazy to login)

I guess you're never going to update this, huh? Well...Nice work anyway!
Midnight Memories chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Hi!

Wow, very good! D I loved it, alot! better not delete this review... .) Goodness, woman, I got shivers because of the last sentence! Daammn! And that song, perfect song for it! I had originally planned to write a Songfic with that song but... don't want to copy you... T_T

I love the way you write! Like the grammar and structure! You have no mistakes, which is really amazing! Too bad you don't have any more Kabu/Shiz because you're definitely amazing at it! D I'm going to add you in my community with all the other Kab/Shiz. Yours will stand out, though, it's amazing!

Take care!
kaibasgirlx chapter 2 . 9/3/2006
Whoa! This sounds like such an awesome fic, please please please update soon! I've liked the pairing ShizunexKabuto since the episode where they met and she tried to kill him!

Please update!
Himawari Mayumi chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Actually you don't really have to put an author note - that's so sweet *bear hug* i like the starting~
RedRibbonhood chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Kawaii! *sniff* that's so sad...but really good! great paring! excellent!
pinguringu chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
UPDATE!

I love KabutoxShizune!

It's such a rare pairing...*sniff*

Very lovely fanfiction by the way.

Keep it up!
Fire and Sand chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Fire: It's me! I finally found time to read it, and I like it!

Sasuke: That was a load of-

Fire: You're just jealous because you didn't write it.

Sasuke: ...

Kabuto: I die?

Shizune: Damn right! I would never fall in love with a kid like this! Do I look like Orochimaru?

Kabuto: Don't insult Orochimaru-sama!

Shizune: I can insult him if I want!

Fire: As you can see, they're still fighting from the last time you saw them. But I like it. I like tragedies and there's not enough of them on this site. I just plain like everything.

Kisame: Did you tell Mis-san that already?

Fire: Well, I like it! There weren't any grammatical errors to irritate me and the story flowed well. As for your reviews, I read them and I think Matt-san and T.K-san should read your author's notes more carefully. You never said you invented the pairing! And there are only five short oneshots where both Shizune and Kabuto are OOC in that search! They should search it before saying something like that! Arrgh! I'm so annoyed!

Kisame: As you can see, Fire is on the verge of another meltdown.

Fire: I'm not on the verge of another meltdown!

Kisame: Yes, you are.

Fire: No, I'm not!

Sasuke: I still hate it.

Fire: That's because you're not in it either!

Sasuke: ...

Fire: And even though you said it was only a prologue, it completely sets up the first chapter, so don't say that it's only a prologue. I like it. It's really good. I never think my prologues are that good. They usually summarize what happened in previous stories. It makes absolutely no sense in comparison to your work.

Kisame: You're rambling.

Fire: I'm not melting down!

Kisame: I didn't say that.

Fire: (circuits overload) Phs... (sinks to the ground)

Kisame: (picks up Fire) It's a meltdown. We've been working overtime to get everything ready for the next story we're going to upload after the Wait for Me: Series. The OrochiTsunade is up, so we're doing a lot of prep.

Sasuke: In English, we're working on continuity, and it's only possible after finishing a story, so we're going to go.

Fire: (circuits power up) I was surprised that you got it up so fast! (error! power down) Phs...

Sasuke: Are you spraying water on Fire?

Kisame: Oh, and Fire asked for the story. Sand doesn't like weird pairings. It scares her. (looks at Fire) We need to go to the hospital now. (turns away)

Sasuke: We'll be back for the next chapter. (sends review)
HoukiboshiHikari chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
mis! I MISED YOU! *hugs*

kabushizu... *love*
Matt and T.K chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
it's good but as a note if you go to the naruto section and put in for characters kabuto and shizune then you'll find quite a few stories. there is no one who made that pairing up. please write another though. it's a good pairing that isn't used enough and whenever people write fics on it they say that they made it up.-Matt