Reviews for Orchids Made of Sand
GoofyGummy chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
It was quite confusing but nonetheless I love it! :)
byakuren-chan chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
awsome
181525 chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
I'm very confused.

I think the closest I understood this fic to be is that AkitoKin, KyoShinju and Hatorirandom-ass-dragon-that-saved-them-in-a-past-life. I'm not positive about any of that though.

As confused as I was, I thoughouly enjoyed it. Hatori/Kyo has become a recent obsession of mine.
Sharedsun chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
Wow! I LOVED it! Please write another!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
what does the script"في النهايه. فليطمءن." mean?

this was a bit confusing to follow, please dont do that again!

all-in-all, a very interesting read.
loretta537 chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
this is good, weird but good.
La spina fra i lilla chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Wow, that was...confusing. Well written, but still confusing. I definitely like your writing style, though. I think, if it was a little more detailed and lengthy, I would have understood it better. But I think I got the important bits and I still enjoyed reading it.
Isabelle Adamowitz chapter 4 . 5/16/2007
This is amazing! The plot is completely second to your writing style. I have no idea how you managed to write something so wonderfully lyrical and confusing and original into a Fruits Basket fanfic. This truly is quite worthy of fiction. I am really, REALLY impressed! Great job!

Isa
blue234 chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
i think this is a great story but i dont really get what happened in this chapter
dimonyo-anghel chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
I love it, yet I am confused! Man, the author note you said on the top is correct, I think I will reread this all over again just to understand it!
Sayonara chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
I'm glad to see that you've updated. _ I enjoy this pairing a lot, and it's great to see it done with so much style and substance.

I really like your style of writing. The language is very well developed, and cultured. Wonderful job.
Mister Jackkkk chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
wow...just...wow...i can't find any words to discribe how

good this is...its a bit late now so I'll continue to read

this in the morning _ i do so very much love this

fav add to C2

love superjj _
archy the cockroach chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
i still love this fic.

good ending.
Isuzu-san chapter 3 . 9/26/2006
WHAT? Slim to none? Why? This is such a good story! Please do whatever you can to continue this!
Empress Satori chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
I'll take slim over none, so if you would be so kind, then

PLEASE FINISH IT! I NEED MORE AND YOU'RE LEAVIN ME HANGIN! C'MON I'M DYIN HERE FROM THE WAIT! IT'S SO GOOD!

~E.S.~