Reviews for This is the Way the World Ends
SpnHemelLass chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Not with a bang, but a whimper? Not our boys! H- e -double hockey sticks...or should I say, double toothpicks! I really enjoyed this? Somehow it doesn't feel right to say I enjoyed a story about the end of the world. Lol! Now I've got that old song going thru my head...it's the end of the world as we know it...
tropical chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
i keep coming back to this story and rereading it 'cause its just so GOOD. i mean, great plot, spot on characters...and i totally love watching general hospital-i grew up watching it with my mom xD
tropical chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
xD yep. that's them! thank you-way to many people totally slaughter the boy's relationship and you managed to nail it, even while writing about somethig as emotional as the end of the world. not only are they still guys in this, they're WINCHESTERS! way to go!

and keep writing stuff!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
yay! you nailed their relationship! no sappy, unrealistic hugs, no whining monologues xD you got their characters right.

keep writing!
notime chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Loved the last sentence. So fitting. The piece had just the right amount of fluff and sentiment. Great work.
lilgurlgreen chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
That was awesome...I think this is exactly what the boys would be like...Great job!
twasadark chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Hey, what a great fic! So glad I found it. Gotta love that brotherly bickering, with a bit of genuine affection mixed in. Very nice job! Hope you've written some more ...
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Great job! I really believe this is so the way the boys would want to go out.
Princess Serena chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Hell, that was an amazing story! Really really good! Loved the style and the way you kept the characters so realistic! Great idea for a story, so original. Really funny and really sad as well! Perfection.
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
It's one frickin AM but I'm laughing like a banshee already- Dean watches General Hospital- hee! I love that soap! Hum... it's sad at parts, but funny at parts, and generally just great, ya know? Good job!
caramelo chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I love this story. The premise is so depressing, but you managed to stay away from making it sappy and cliche. The result? Winchester, all the way. Great job. And I adore the last line - perfect way to end it.
amy jonas chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
This was ... wow!. So incredibky emotinally powerful. The boys' reactions were so real and I'm so glad they went out like they did.

Thanks for writing

Amy
violetsunshine chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Weird in a good way...I like how the brothers had lots of banter and a couple of nice moments, that was very in character. I laughed out loud at the line “I don’t even tell my car that I love her, Sam.” :) Nice job on this!
Labellefemmeecrivain chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
My god. That story was depressing as hell.
Dex1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Hm...Sam and Dean, General Hospital, T. S. Eliot, and Jim Morrison (whom, by the way, I refuse to admit is actually dead)...yep pretty much covered all my favorites, or most anyway.