Reviews for I'm Not!
Hunt Seat Panhead chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
I’m sure I read this before but I went back now that you’ve updated it and I still giggle/cackle/flail arms about far more than is probably good for me. Also, you’re on my dog’s “list”, she’s been giving looks when the cackling/flailing disrupts her nap.
Fell4 chapter 13 . 1/26/2012
This is so cute! I'm so glad you revamped it! I'm rewatching SGA right now so I had to wait till I GOT to Laura to read this-you know, so I could remember everything right...

Fell4
ThatGuyYouKnew chapter 13 . 1/16/2012
... I blame you for my McKay/Cadman kick.

Then again, I guess I should say thanks for giving me the motivation to write a McKay/Cadman fic! There are so few of them out there, but this one (and it's companion piece) are two of my absolute favorite fics.
theicemenace chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Love it so far!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
Signs Techie is back in the fandom: SpaceMonkey reads end of chapter and promptly wakes up half of her housemates by squeeing :)
the brown cow chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
great story
Atellix chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
Hooray! Review #100! And well deserved, believe me. :)

Please tell me this is being updated soon. It's such a great piece. :) Adding it to my watch list so I don't miss it. You've got Laura down pat in this. Awesome job!
Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
Review for next chapter:

OMG...laughing my brains out...and just had sister who has gone to bed, thump on the wall...Oops...XD
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
Still really funny. I like how you write/wrote the inner monologue technique.

(Yes, I have kind have permanently moved to the Merlin fandom. And I noticed when you started writing Batman fics.)
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
This is so very amusing! I am really enjoying it again!

(And yay you remember me! I'm still bumbling around here. Found a few new fandoms. But, Atlantis is like classic.)
hifield chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Too funny ... loved it start to finish .. looking forward to more.
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
I really enjoyed this 6 years ago and I am enjoying it just as much now! It really is hilarious!
odd ball chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
Mel Brooks come on hes like in his 60s yuk but come on Blazzing Sadles is the best hes ever done thoe i do like Robin Hood Men In Tights come on and anything with the great John Candy theres going to be laughs well done ; }
MiaRose 156 chapter 13 . 9/28/2008
Great story
kaitebug chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
okay love it and all but she wont update she just stoped.