Reviews for Seagulls
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
SOOOO GOOD!
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Hi Sydney,

wow, I can't believe, I didn't leave a review here... so sorry.

You already know, I adore your ability to create stories and your flawless

writing. How do you manage to pack so much into such a short story? Well, it

really is THE perfect one-shot. I particularly loved this one:

"Then dopey, lovesick Neo will follow her like a puppy. It would bother me if I cared at all what they thought. Yeah, so long, suckers. I’m the luckiest sonofabitch in the world and you don’t even know it."

and this:

"...she’ll snap, crackle and pop pure fire and brimstone as only she can, and I’ll laugh freely as her lip curls. Tease. Shrew. Femme-fatale. Flattery will get you nowhere, Neo. Now buckle up, before I flip the goddamned car and snap your goddamned neck. Goddamn it."

Just great. No other words left... sorry - I'm not like you.

Best wishes and take care! D.
hpfan87 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Ah, oh my God. This is beautiful, you're so talented. You can write their characters probably better than anyone else I've ever read.
Red Queen forever chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
wow. this is fantastic, poetic and humerous but at the same time kind of bitterly sad. Excellent work.
Miscelaineous chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
this is beautiful. and deep. nice work on neo's POV.

and i also believe that trinity would be a great mom (knowing her in TLE and UC... and perhaps "Freudian Sleep" on TLGF...

i know i've read this before. it's been on my faves list for sone time.

and i haven't reviewed it until now. shame on me. XP

love your work. always. :D
rhea chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
aw...
LiMiYa chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Awesome writing as always, Sydney.
Lone Stranger chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Your writing just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D

I would write a more interesting comment, but I just got back from summer camp, and I'm exausted!

-Stranger
Silver-Ashes chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
That was a lovely piece of fic, Syd. It flows really nicely, and your characterisation is spot on.

"Flattery will get you nowhere, Neo. Now buckle up, before I flip the goddamned car and snap your goddamned neck. Goddamn it."

That's just *so* Trinity. And poor dorky Neo :P

Awesome story :)

Ashes.
x.ShatteredImage.x chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
This one shot has to be one of my favourites, or the best one i've read (bringing Enough into 2nd place). You list everything perfectly, descriptions and details which makes the one shot what it is, perfect.

Well done. ]
Rhiannon Reeves chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Oh my, this was such a cool one-shot! It was nice to get an insight on that aspect of their relationship.

It's really amazing how you can tell different stories at the same time with suche ease! Their foreplay is just so sweet and kinky, and Trinity having a natural talent for illusionism was unexpected, but very, very cute! ;)
3285 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
That was so sweet, and such a realistic portrayal of their relationship.

I'm turning into such a fangirl for your stories, I really am, and I need to see more of them!

No pressure, no pressure. ;P
Zinck chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Wow Syd. That was deep. (Did you write that at one in the morning?) The whole Trinity being a good mother thing I absolutely agree with. She's strong and determined. And although she might seem un-womanly at times (in the face of certain death), instinct guides her. That was a GREAT fanfic.

*bows to you*