Reviews for The City
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
trallgorda chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
What can I say about this fic? "Perfect" seems so inadequate...
hifield chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Enjoyed your story very much. Really like the Sheplantis stories.

Looking forward to reading more!
purrfus chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Never enough Atlantis in charge stories, but this one is extra cute. The out of body, and the barefoot field trip really showcase your feel for entertaining detail.
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Cute. I love Sheppard and Atlantis stories. It's great how Teyla cares for him and how quickly she understands what's going on because of her connection to him and helps.
Princess Nat chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Very nice! I love stories that deal with John's connection to Atlantis. I especially enjoyed the scene where he says "One at a time!" when both Teyla and Atlantis are trying to get his attention. I think it's a good thing Teyla was the one with him. I'm sure if any of the people from Earth had been, they would have dragged him straight to the infirmary and scheduled him for a psychological exam. Thanks for sharing. :-)
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
This was good. I like the way John talked back to the city. I love these Atlantis stories.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
For some reason I like the idea of John talking to the city.
Ruse chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Very interesting, very cool. :) Excellent work and an interesting premise!
ditraveler chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Oh I really liked it! Short and sweet!

Little whump..perfect!
Titan5 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Very, very cool. Loved it when John asked the city if she felt better. I also loved Teyla taking care of him and getting him back to his quarters. Excellent.
oldRazberri chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
That was really cool!

Keep writing fanfics :)
nwfairy chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Cute! you need a beta? send them over baby!
princessangelwings chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
i really like that, its a wonderful idea. are you planning a sequel? because i would very much love to read it. you use of language it great too, and i especially like that Atlantis had a GOSH, mabey she'll teach john some ancient lantian jokes!
Malem chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I like it! The idea of the city being alive was always a close/cool idea to me and you protrade it so well. Nice job!