Reviews for Placebo
berry5tz chapter 1 . 4/16
Nicely written. I kinda felt bad for both of them though. Sasuke is so messed up. least he knows he is. And poor Naruto, he has a tough job. And yet, he would never change his decision to help Sasuke anyway he can. Nor would Naruto stop being there for Sasuke.
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I really love you!
Thanks for your NaruSasus They are awesome!
nina chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
all your narusasu fics are so hot and intense, please write more!
jj chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
wow again
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This was just so well done. Because of course their relationship isn't easy. There always has to be that edge of pain, that level of desperation with these two.

Thank you for sharing.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Amazing one-shot. You really kept them in character!
Rogen-chan chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Sasuke is so broken and shattered- but if anyone can heal him, it'll be Naruto. _
timme chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
everyone needs a naruto; willing to risk hatred to get through...~sigh~ pity so few would appreciate it.
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
aw poor sasuke
haru's chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
That was amazing. Poetic and believable. I can't wait to read other stories of yours.
Tessa Marlene chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Beautiful. Simply perfect in depicting both their characters. Love the last two lines. I really enjoy yours and white_rain's beautiful style in writing Naruto fics.
kitty chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
you are a very good writer. I'm favoriting this! _
Itsapon chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
aw * wants to hug naruto and sasuke *

really sweet, those two last lines...
faceted-mind chapter 1 . 4/22/2007

God you're so good at making us hear their voices. It's so right for the characters, I can see them all over it.
eleanordarling chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
i'm new sasunaru, but i've been reading fanfic like a fiend because, clearly, they are utterly perfect for each other and i can't get enough. generally i like multi-chapter fics, but i LOVED this one-shot - the BEST i've read - the first i've ever reviewed. in so few words, you really captured the essence of naruto and sasuke's relationship, which is violent, prone to misunderstandings, difficult and raw, but utimately redeeming, unfailing and heartbreakingly sweet ) i especially loved how sasuke yields to naruto, without seeming submissive, while naruto takes control, without dominating. it's nice to see balance of power in their characterization. thank you for the lovely fic.