Reviews for Fool For Love
RAGAnne chapter 19 . 8/25
So it turns out I actually wrote a few reviews on this story as you were writing but I have finally reached your excellent sequel as I work my way through all the stories I added to my favorites and felt the need to reiterate how much I enjoyed reading this. Thankfully you added this appendix so I can add a bonus review. I loved reading your take on how the Underground views the afterlife frustrating as Jareth and Sarah's separation was at times. It was fascinating too to see the various worlds Sarah visited on her journey. In the end I'm especially happy that everyone got their happily ever after, even Delaine and Rajad. Thank you for writing this beautiful story.
becca85 chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
Another beautifully written piece! I'm quite sad that I have now finished both of your Labyrinth pieces with no more to look forward to. I've been reading stories from a variety of categories on this site for years now, and I can count on one hand the number of authors who have left me reeling with such vivid and imaginative stories. Those are the authors I aspire to emulate. If I was familiar with the Scarlet Pimpernel story, I would read both of the stories you've written, but I am not, so I will set aside those stories until I find time to familiarize myself with the story.

I have to say, as charming and attractive as Jareth is, I actually find myself wishing I could find a guy as sweet, yet strong and protective, as you've written Rajad to be. Sigh. . . A girl can dream, right?

I hope to see more from you in the future, but as it's been just over two years since you were last active, I figure you may have moved on to bigger and better things. Hopefully writing is one of them, as you have an amazing gift.

You are on my favorite authors list, so I'll check in from time to time to see if you decide to come back.

- Becca
Honoria Granger chapter 19 . 2/4/2013
You are an amazing writer. This story and "As the World Falls Down" should really be published as books. Just change the names and the Labyrinth connections and you would have two marvelous works of fantasy, or one, if you combined them. They really are that good. Thank you for much enjoyment. I hope to read more of your stuff.
Honoria Granger chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
So clever! Arthur, and Vortigern and the red and white dragons, and Baba Yaga was it?, and now the three fairytale princesses...even suggestions of Tolkien and "The Worm Ouroboros." You are doing an amazing job. I was regretting the lack of Jareth, but I have to say that this is awfully good.
DollPartsRealHeart chapter 19 . 8/10/2012
this was brilliant.
FromMyBackyard chapter 19 . 6/24/2011
I decided to take a listen to your soundtrack for this one, having read these stories again. Eager to see what you've put together!

I notice that your two stories run in a similar vein to my "Rude Awakening" - at least in terms of the relationship between Jareth and Sarah. And actually, thanks to the rereading of yours, I've been to pinpoint a few of the flaws that have plagued me for some time. So, thanks again!

Anij / Sister-the-Elder
Guest chapter 10 . 6/24/2011
Ah...the real fairy tales, those dark lesson-filled stories that Disney completely ruined.

This is much better.

Anij / Sister-the-Elder
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
aw. very romantical. and if you say that isn't a word- well, maybe so. but i like it. and i like your writing style. so there.

please ignore me. it's early-ish where i am.
Fawn chapter 19 . 5/3/2011
Hey there

I just read your two 'Labyrinth' stories and I liked them both very much. You made the characters real, made me hope and weep and beeing happy together with them.

That's why I want to ask you something:

Would you allow me to translate them into my mothertongue, German? The german part of Fanfictions about 'Labyrinth' is very small and I'd like to change that. Maybe you tell me what you think about it? )

My mail is Miss_Fawn

Shenlong Girl chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
There are many things to like here so far. Though I forgot to mention in my last review: David Bowie does not have two differently colored eyes. He has two blue eyes, one of which has a permanently dilated pupil - something that conveniently lent the Goblin King a more exotic look. I wouldn't normally nitpick, but you mentioned his and Toby's and Delaine's eyes an awful lot!

But anyway, minor nitpick aside, loving this series so far. In this fic, I adore the bits of Sarah/Jareth interaction. If they're extra dependent on one another, it's in character and equal. Their teasing in the first chapter (stuffed owl, lol) and their dance at the ball were especially smile-inducing. :) All that happiness forms a great contrast to the currently stark, Jareth-less state of affairs. Makes the reader really anxious for them to get back together.

I also enjoy Delaine and her former beau; they're fun OCs that are easy to like.
Autumn O'Shea Swan chapter 18 . 4/18/2011
Aw! I love it. I knew Rajad and Delaine would get together eventually. Took long enough. And is that a baby on the way? Aw!
startraveller776 chapter 18 . 4/18/2011
Now that was epic! Fantastic. Thank you!
RAGAnne chapter 18 . 4/18/2011
That was beautiful. I'm so glad you decided to finish this story. Everybody gets a "happily ever after" (at least for this story) and you leave it open if you decide you love writing fanfiction too much. (I hope you liked my subtle hint there.)
Autumn O'Shea Swan chapter 16 . 4/17/2011
No way! So close. Yet so far.
RAGAnne chapter 16 . 4/10/2011
Oh . . . mean! :) I love that your working on this story again but these cliffhangers are killing me.