Reviews for Operation Separation
0rchidd chapter 1 . 3/26
Hahaha well done! This was very cute, their revenge was awesome.
Mira chapter 1 . 3/12
This was so freakin amazing and just so damn in character! I could not stop laughing
freak over anime1999 chapter 1 . 1/1
Oh My God! That was so...so...*Faints from lack of air due to EXTREMELY hard laughter and loss of blood*
Yami no Tsuki chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
HA, that's awesome XD

I especially love the last scene! And I also liked your portrayal of the twins' relationship. (Yes, I know, probably too deep thinking for a crack oneshot, but I really did like it).

Oh, also there were some mistakes, but not really noticeable or irritating, and nothing major, so I wouldn't worry too much.

That last bit, though... I can so imagine the twins doing that if they were separated like that XD
harada misao chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
they were faking!?
oh well, fooled me.
Kristydahasian chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
XDD I just realized that the twins weren't *humps air* xDD I can't believe that they were only joking around xDDD
Seamus McElroy chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Best...ending...EVER

So sad though TT
secretparadise.mine chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
SO DAMN CUTE ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGHHHHH!
. REVENGE IS SWEET!
wooottt
you're AWESOME to pull this off as your first fanfic!
banzaiiibanzaiii!
jinxcat99 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
OMGOMGOMG. This. Was. Amazing. And is now one of my favorite Ouran fics. Thank you so much!
Luvit chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
that was one of the cutest hikaxkao fictions i've ever read... thank you for making such a fluffy story
satisfied reader chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I thought it was a very good writing' but was looking for more of a sexual theme. Didn't get it. :( (still a satisfied reader)
WindyCanyon chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This is really, really good! I love the way you did this! It's just so...kjsahfjfd! Awesome! u
YOU TROLL chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
HAVE A FUCKING SEX SCENE ALREADY D:
deaththekidsgirl8 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Lol your first fanfiction? That was like the master piece of all master pieces hah I loved it 3
lycos anthropos chapter 1 . 8/18/2012