Reviews for Give Me Time to Mend
Cutter12 chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
Nice story of how both Don & Charlie have to examine their feelings and to overcome their fears. Thanks for writing.
TranquillityofPassion chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
Beautiful story! And the characters are so well-written, exactly as it would happen in the show. Awesome work :)

Natasa
Escape my reality chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
great story!
Escape my reality chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
great way to end the ch! but what the N. vs NP thing?
Farrahmack chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
aw! haha instead of panicking when Don got in the way of the bathroom he should have puked on him lol he kinda deserved it for keeping him from the bathroom.
eurogirl14 chapter 7 . 11/15/2008
aw... that was such a sweet ending. that was a great story. i know (or at least im pretty sure) my brother would be really sad and sorry if he ever caused me so much pain. then again, weve never been that close. oh well. again, awesome story.
Romanse chapter 7 . 1/3/2007
I liked the overall idea of this h/c story. I got a lot of enjoyment and enteratainment out of reading it. I'd like say though, that absent some futher exploration and explanation for Charlie's fear of Don after he had recovered, I would say that his response was not consistent with canon Charlie. There IS a way for Charlie to suffer the effects of trauma and still be recognizable as Charlie, but I think you did not lay a deep enough foundation to justify his response in this story.

Lastly, you get high marks for trying to be creative in your storytelling, but the constant switching of POV's when the scenes are so short, just doesn't work, and detracted from the quality of this story in a way that I don't think you realized.
Sushi Chi chapter 6 . 10/31/2006
Wow. That was amazing. I loved it!
Charlie's Angel 3890 chapter 7 . 9/10/2006
very, very good story; poor charlie.
FrodoLijactress chapter 7 . 6/30/2006
Awesome job! I especially liked when in chapter 6 Charlie was spacing out and he was talking about Don in Don's presence. That was really touching!
merryw chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
Excellent ending! Excellent story!
FluffNutter chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
A little jumpy, but sweet.
luvnumb3rs chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
Thank you for the closer to this excellent story.
merryw chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
Oh thank goodness they got past that! I am so glad the brothers are truly reunited. I hope Charlie really knows how much Don loves him!
LizzyJoCurtis chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
YAY! You did such an amazing job! *blush* Thank you for taking my idea and making such an amazing job! *hugs*

I Love Al-luvs-Kitties02 idea! It would be perfect for an epilogue *blush*

Thanks again for the amazing story!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »