Reviews for Dark Hour of Night
this is craps?! where is the rest of the story?! I NEED to know what happens :(
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
OH GOOD GOBLIN PLZ WRITE THE REST!
Just finished catching up on this fic. I absolutely adore your interpretation of both Jareth and Sarah (and the entire Laby cast, to be honest). This fic and the end of days are both such beautiful pieces, each with fantastic worlds that are so well described and built that I can see the labyrinth, and far more of it than the movie ever showed. I truly hope you continue this story. Not only am I waiting on bated breath to see what happens between Jareth and Sarah, but I'd love to see how the story ends. Will the Goblin Queen retaliate? Will she win? Will Didymus truly escape? What will become of Ana and Cian? I'm plagued in the most wonderful way and I hope a few questions might be answered one day. Thank you for adding such lovely works to the fandom. They're truly amazing!
Lodi Finn chapter 1 . 5/19
I'm looking forward to reading more! I hope you can update again soon.
New to the story. Hope you can update again soon! :) I can't finish the whole story right now, but I look forward to read more of it. I love your writing style.
erikablair chapter 13 . 4/28
I really want the next chapter, I can't wait for an update
snapify52 chapter 12 . 3/18
This story is amazing. The characters are intriguing and I am waiting in uneasy anticipation to find out about the Queen's devilish maidens.
snapify52 chapter 13 . 3/18
Whoooo! Oh I really hope you update this wonderful wonderful story. You have sucked me in!
Liz Ben chapter 13 . 2/28
such heartwrenching angst from so many different perspectives. wonderful writing. thanks for sharing your talent with us.
DancingIsLikeDrawing chapter 13 . 2/23
i just read your story for the first time, and i'm LOST! i pray to whatever needed that you will continue this story and give it the ending it so desperately deserves! i hope that you find your muse to complete this :) 3 love from here
That, dear author, is a terrible place to leave off for so many years. I too have left my own stories far too long, but the amount of time you have put into this beast already is staggering and I do hope you find the inspiration to continue because we finally just got to the meat! Please, write soon!
3iggy chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
The other left! Owei. I loved the image of him sleeping under the tree in his blue coat.
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
I hope you keeping continuing this! This is the most well written Labyrinth fanfiction I have ever read! I had to skip over the part where Jareth was . . . tortured a second time. I couldn't bear thinking about it. The story, as it's dark secrets unraveled, has sent chills up my spin. It's so well thought out and exciting! I can't wait to see Jareth, sarah or both defeat the queen. Seriously, she is the scariest character I've ever read about. Just thinking about al the crap she does gives me chills.
Also, can I just say, FINALLY! It looks like Jareth's spell is broken! I hope. Maybe. Is it? I really want it to be!
What will the queen think? Oh I can't wait to read the look on her face! XD
Until next chapter!
Good luck with your writing and have a merry Christmas!
SparrowEverlark chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
I really hope this story will be continued although it hasn't been updated since 2011 I hope to see the 'goblin queen' meet a fair fate for one as twisted as she...
siofraellylion chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
This has been an amazing story so far. You scared the crap out of me when I thought you had killed Didymus "off-screen," as it were...and if Reganne's mirror/bowl is what's left of Ludo *tear*.

I'm enjoying the characterizations of the canon characters, they feel right while still having grown/changed in the time since Labyrinth. The new characters are interesting too, I have strong suspicions about who Anasta is and her connections to other characters. I look forward to seeing if I am right.

I know it has been a very long while since your last update on this story, but I saw from your LiveJournal that you are still working on it. I would be happy to offer my services as a beta if you are in need of one. (As a side note, I am now going back to LJ to read your Laby/Dresden crossovers, because those sound delicious.)