Reviews for Dark Hour of Night
Arysta chapter 13 . 9/20
Ooh, I just found this story, and it's truly delicious! I love the twists and turns you've created!
Beth chapter 13 . 7/27
THIS STORY NEEDS AN ENDING! How can you write such an amazing story and just leave us hanging at the best bit?! Please please please finish this story!
Ohhh please write some more this can't be all PLEASE
Farisiya chapter 13 . 5/22
At this point I know its been 5 years since this story was updated, but I am going to send this to no less that ten people today and hopefully our combined power of wishing will get you to update. You're a fantastic writer and each chapter builds not only the world, but the characters with subtlety and power.
green-jedi chapter 13 . 5/18
Oh my! Any chance you might continue with this marvellous tale? I'm caught in its grip! I'm lost in it! Pretty please with mouse ice cream on top?
AC01 chapter 1 . 5/16
I can't recall how many years have passed since I read this (likely since your last update), but I've kept it in a list to come back to after some time, so that I could properly review and favorite it upon completion. I can't say I believe that may ever be the case, though I haven't given up hope, so I thought to address it now, before more time goes by. I wish I could remember why I enjoy your tale and found it so riveting, but perhaps I might recall as much, should I ever feel inclined to read it again...regrettably incomplete as it is. It must have been wondrous indeed for me to store it away with choice others, now to be looked upon once again.
Still, thank you for sharing your words and I do wish you all the best ~
Echomirror chapter 13 . 4/25
Holy crap this story rocks. I just wish it was finished. talk about a huge cliff hanger, you had me at the edge of my seat!
BlissfulCrisis chapter 13 . 4/24
I haven't taken the time to read the 700 reviews (I lokely will do so afterwards, but I wanted to come into this comment with only my own thoughts anf your story) so forgive me if the following been said multiple times.

Of all of the story, I am enthralled by the character of Ana. I want more of her, I want to know if my suspicions are correct. She is -so- deliciously and heartbreakingly complex. I can see why she left her previous life, if the threads I think I'm seeing are what I'm seeing. And whatever did happen to that eldest, dark-haired daughter? Is that who I think it is, as well? Did Ana come from our side, too? So hard to leave clues without proclaiming spoilers (especially when I could be very wrong.) I want so badly to know if Ana manages to get, if not what she wants, then some sort of peace in the end.

I am not an author, and I do respect that things come up and stories don't get finished. I love solving the puzzles, though, and it's driving me a bit nuts that I won't get to hear the final plot movements. Kudos still, though, because the final scene did make me weepy and satisfied enough to forgive the gnawing need to know more. :}

Luscious story. I look forward to going back, reading your author's notes, reading the comments, and reading more of your tales. Best wishes on future writings!
seapeach chapter 13 . 4/13
I don't even care that it is not complete, is it, it could be all the rest could be another story- it has a someday in it yet and I'll keep on following.
maraudergurl2010 chapter 12 . 4/2
Hi there!

I think I probably left a review here before (actually I have, for chapter 13, so I'm posting this for 12 instead, because I'm dogged that way :P). It matters not. I shall leave a fresh one again, of encouragement and bro-ship, telling you how utterly awesome this story is, how crushing the cliffie here is, and how you could go even more years from now without updating, and I'll still be around to read it whenever you do. It's all good.

Obviously I know not why the gap has happened. Maybe the story's become "blegh" in your head, or the ever-dreaded writer's block has walled you in, or there's IRL problems to deal with. I understand, things happen, these stories are secondary. But if you ever needed a little boost to your day, or a little note of reminder that it's all good and you're doing great, here it is, from me to you. :) And thank you for as much of this as you've written so far, because that in itself is a great gift. So mad props to you, friend! You are great!

If it's the writer's block: even if all that ever happens with this is that Jareth and Sarah say screw it, shag, and magically everything just solves itself in the most slap-dash way ever, I wouldn't complain. If you needed the reassurance that whatever you have is good enough, because you think it isn't right now, I am here to say anything you put down into words is good enough. :D Everything is good. You are good.

In essence, I hope you're having a good day. :D

Cheesypooh chapter 13 . 3/20
Holy Crap! What an amazing read! Started with The End of Days (which was one of the best fanfics I've read that I felt was the most true to the world of the Labyrinth and its characters) Then I came across this Gem...You have a wonderful mind and imagination I cannot wait for this story to continue. I see its been a minutes since you've been back just wanted to say hope your well and the internet misses you. :) 3
gonger chapter 13 . 3/13
It is a shame that this story is incomplete. Story and characters are so beautifully written I'm left wanting more.
TheThinWhiteDuchess chapter 13 . 2/22
Love this story! Very well written and it keeps you begging for more. Holefully very soon!
Willdew chapter 13 . 2/21
Aww man, this was a fun read. I devoured it all in one evening!

I enjoyed how sympathetic you made the villainous wife character, with her creepy controlling war-mongering father on one side and her (secret mom?) on the other. The goblin-munching werewolves were terrifying.

Also I really enjoyed the premise where Sarah passed herself off as a servant and ended up a confidante.
Zatara1324 chapter 13 . 2/19
*tears hair and cries* WHY?! Why did you have to stop right during the most amazing scene?! I know it's been years, but the end of the story is so close *tempting hands a peach* You know finishing this story is what your dreams are made of *waves peach arround*
Thanks for writing what you have, though; it's quite marvelous. One of my favorites (: