Reviews for My Sister? From the Past?
Update! Update! Update! Wonders that will happens when the Scouts meet the Cardcaptors team, especially between Usagi & Yue (as their power are of the moon, except Usagi's power is produced internally, while Yue's is obtained from outside source) as well as Ruby Moon (if she is ever going to appear in the story along with her partner Spinel Sun...) On the other hand, the interaction between Luna/Artemis & Kero will be interesting as well seeing as both are supposing to not have the ability to speak human (or in Kero's case - AT ALL!)
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Excellent. Please update soon.
Galatron chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I like what you've written so far. Try to write more chapters as often as you can. No pressure.
Lover of Emotions chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
that is really good. update soon please.
x chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Good premise. It would explain why in the early series of CCS that Sakura is attracted to Yukito - a feeling for the moon or a memory of it.
Akari Shadows chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
this is really good and an amazing idea for a story so pleasssssssssssssssse more!plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Ashes to Dust chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I love this! Please update soon!
Dragonstar101 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Where's the next chapter? ! This is good please continue. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Please please finish this story arigato for writing an excellent so far.
rinnegan18 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
good story,please continue
SaturnWolf3 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I wanna know more please :3
Nataly SkyPot chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Muy bueno.
FaithfulAizen chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Ah please update this it sounds so interesting!
sakura reader7 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
this story sounds interesting but are you going to continue it?
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I like it. I hope desperately that you DON'T pair Sakura with Syaoran. CCS-verse Syaoran is a brat/jerk. It'd also be nice if you paired Usagi/Serena with Touya or Yukito. The name of the prince Mamoru/Darien is reincarnated from is Endymion, by the way.