Reviews for Wish
midnight-heart chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
xtremly romantic!
Sam Night chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
XxThe Acid RomancexX chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
That was supposed to be Danny Phantom disappearing behind a building, Sam Night.

Thanks for reading!
Dan's obssessive stalker chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
That was...good. It kinda left me a little dissapointed at the end, but the story itself was quite satisfying!
Sam Night chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I really believe that this is sweet and sad story. You really did a good job on your first try! But, there is something I have been wondering...was the "small gleam of light that just disappeared in the shadows of the buidings" by any chance be Danny Phantom? Or is it just a coincidence?
Ironic-Sarcasm chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
aw it was cute! _~
DoggieGurl10 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Darn! The bearer of good news again, a real pity isn't it. Well, sadly, I have no constructive criticism for you today. I liked the idea of the story and overall I thought it was a good story. I am curious, are you going to write more?
TheRantDragon chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Aw!The ending was sad!Poor Sammykins!

Great story/poem thing!
Ghostboy814 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
great story! I really liked the tempo of it. Keep writing!
That Evil Little Girl chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I like it! its simple, sweet, and fluffy!
Daphne22 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
It was a lovely story and I only have one critism. The way you broke up your lines made it a little hard to read. I can see what you were trying to do with by putting into more of a poetic format however, it was more of a bit of prose poetry than anything and the line breaks seemed to do more to hinder your lovely work than help it.

I do hope you write more. Here's to many successful fictions to come.
Fernpaw chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
great! keep going. i love danny phantom, and i kno this is good. i wanna read more
Aquagirl15 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
This is a good story, for a new writer especially. I like the idea. The only thing you might wanna change is the set up of the fic. Fanfiction will sometimes change the format from the way you had it on MS Word or whatever you use. Other than that it was good!