Reviews for Necromancy
Phantom Ice chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
Ha, love the closing line, and really Alex's personality in general.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
This was really good! Please go sequel!
Maggie chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Aaaah! Please write a sequel! This is awesome!
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Oh, yeah, I almost skipped this awesome story because of the typo-riddled description. I thought the entire fic would be equally as hard to read-which it wasn't! And I definitely commend that. But you might get more readers if you give the description a quick proofread.
Donteatacowman chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
Good, well-rounded, and exciting story with a happy ending. :) Thanks for writing!
Old-Soul-Rock-n-Roll chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
OOH! SO COOL!
Old-Soul-Rock-n-Roll chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
wow i loved it!

i used to be obsessed with Danny Fenton/Phantom in 5th-6th grade - and I've always loved !

i never thought to combine the to, though. hm well in any case

it was AWESOME

i can't wait to find out more about 'Mother' and 'Grandmother'

sorta reminds me of Hell Girl, you know? 'The Spider' and Ai's grandmother
Evelyn Lucia chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
Intense. Alex and his family jumped to conclusions a lot, and their childhoods made them seem... psychotic.

Also, I'll point out that it's Jazz, not Jas. Don't know why, but that's how to spell it.
Rachel chapter 3 . 6/27/2006
well. I liked that. it was origional! now i must go study necromancy... darn it! why did u have to make me interested?
Graces of the Child chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
WOW! I loved it! Hope you do a sequel!

I've always been a fan of mixing magic with ghost powers-to me, necromancy is magic. I even have a DP roleplay character that has light magic-basically the exact opposite.

Really like your writing, dude! But it moves a bit fast, fyi. Three chapters?
Sasia chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
That was GREAT! I really hope you POST a sequel soon! (Hint, hint)

See ya!
The Great Susinko chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
That was awesome! I love it! Alex did have a very complex personality which helped him seem very real. I know Danny thought so. The plot was well thought out and the story flowed very well. It was fun to read and wouldn't let you go. I LOVE the last line! You rock!
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
This is an awesome story, and a really good idea! Poor Danny. Hopefully he won't get blasted by Alex and his family!