Reviews for Adrenaline
So bad chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
So she is a canniball or what
JP1124 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Intresting 1 shot but I liked it
holydemon00 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Imagine the shock of Mr. Dr. P if he knew his Kimmie-cub could be this sexually violent... Still, I'm kinda curious how Ron would really react if Kim did act on her fantasy
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Gaslight Saxophone chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Loved it, loved it, loved it. Well-written, steamy, visceral, powerful, and in a twisted sort of way, very, very much in-character. Can totally see Kim, especially the jealous Kim we get to see sometimes, thinking about Ron like that. Her dark side is brilliantly played, hand-in-hand with her rigid morality. And Ron, both in and out of Kim's fantasies, is completely Ron-like as well. Loved your descriptions of him in Kim's thoughts - dead on. Also, must tell you that those fantasy scenes were really, extremely hot :D The problem with a lot of more mature KP fic is that in making them more realistic or adult, the characters, especially Ron, also tend to lose a lot of what makes them, them. You kept their characters perfectly intact while still injecting an adult-ness that is totally plausible for a teenage girl's thoughts (I can vouch for that personally.)

And ignore that stupid anon review - of course girls can rape guys. Which I'd imagine, given how it's done, to be pretty terrifying :(
Omi chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
You know, as weird as this fic was, I think it deserves a sequal. After all, with the show officially over with, and everyone saw that in the 4th season they hooked up, I'd like to see what could've happened. By this, I mean, after they've hooked up, and you could set up after the Lowardian's world takerover attempt, what if Kim finally allowed her darker half free reign?

After all, that had to be the ultimate high for her dark side, fighting on stakes that would've not only ended her world's freedom, but the fact that it was a challenge even she couldn't take on. Seeing Ron stand up and take down such a threat, her adrenaline must've been running pretty high. So, what could've happened right after their graduation; what would've Kim and Dark Kim have done now that they were probably working on the same page?

Would Ron have remained pure, or would Kim's angel and devil side merge into one person and show Ron the time of his life? Just a question I think you can probably answer with a part two to this story, if you think you're up to it.
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
nice job )
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Uh that was kinda random, but it was really good. Great job! (:

Angelica
PropetryOfDracoMalfoy chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
whoa this was amazing.
Charm420 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
wow that was violent lol bt in sum strange way i fink u shud carry diz on dnt ask y lol bt i fink u shud

x
Puppylove chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Cool. I liked it. Alittle difficult to follow still good.

Woof,Woof
KimBeldeker chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Great story those feelings are the most deep that could exist ron do everything for kim and here's the prove. A enjoyed it much good work keep it XD
CastaS chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
great story, i enjoyed it much.
gianluca chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
everybody knows its only rape if the guy does it to the girl. If the girl does it to the guy it's called seduction.
Leah Phillips chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Ohh, I love reading smut, and Kimmy’s attitude on her adrenaline high was just beautiful. Those kind of feelings are the best ever. The feeling of having total control and power, knowing that who you are with will do anything for you. I should know, as i feel those feelings every time I’m with my boyfriend.

Blood is one of the biggest turn on’s in sex, and even love making. I'm really glad you put that touch in.

I'm going to add this one to my favourites, and i hope you write another chapter, one where figment Kim wins over poor little princess.