Reviews for Switched? Uh oh
NERDS4LIFE chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
wait... so sam is evil! i thought he was good:(... is there a continuation?
Emzii-luvs-SPN chapter 10 . 1/16/2010
luv this story its brilliant!
dfh chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
1000GreenSun chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
NO! Sam's hair being cut *sobs* Great chappie, keep up the awesome work!
tsweeny chapter 10 . 6/3/2007
I just found this story on one of the community sites while I was looking for something to read. I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed it and thought it was really good. I like the Sprites and the twist at the end where Sam's powers were on the loose and creating havoc. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Arielle chapter 7 . 11/18/2006
OMG man this is so funny...lmao...i cant get over the sprite...it called sammy...i mean dean...no sammy...oh whatever...it called him a bitch!...oh god...man i would love to see the reaction on his face...man...!
Dawn Vesper chapter 10 . 10/7/2006
omg i am so mad! it would be okay netime but now cuz i have to go to work so now im left with a 5 hour cliffy!

vesper
Dawn Vesper chapter 6 . 10/4/2006
LOVE IT SO FAR

THANKS

VESPER
That Tath chapter 10 . 9/16/2006
That was just too funny. I loved this story, you should write a continuation of it I want to hear what happens with Bryson!
Anime's-mistress chapter 10 . 9/7/2006
OMG! You so didn't end it like that! I've stayed up literally all night so that I could finish your story and you leave it like that? I would so go on about the necessity of a sequel but I see you've already started it, so after some sleep I'll be checking it out, so I'm hoping it's good.

P.S. I must say you're great at updating and I do love the story.
cambi chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
hey great story and yes ur pretty much right about the latin thing

the correct translation is 'to allow one to emerge the other and the other to emerge one' which is basically what u said

Cambi
carocali chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
Well, I must say I was reluctant to start this story. I didn't want to read another cliche fic, but I must say that I was pleasantly impressed!

First, I never had any problem distinguishing who was speaking - my biggest fear. It was natural to leave them as Sam and Dean and not have to say "Sam" and "Dean" Very nice! Second, I loved the insight that they each had into each other's lives - Dean getting the visions, Sam getting the Chick Magnet appeal. It was really handled so well.

Third, I LOVED that Dean could use Sam's powers and Sam couldn't. The explanation you gave - that Dean believed in the supernatural more than Sam - was really very cool. It was also great that they each had a twinge of jealousy toward each other as they watched themselves through different eyes. The powers were great and the relationship with 'Sam' and John was wonderful. This was really thought out.

Fourth, I LOVE the powers that you bestowed on Sam, and how he is the balance. I'm a big 'Sammy powers girl' and I must say you did it justice. The demon dying inside him was SUCH a nice twist that I didn't see coming at all, and the end when he had Bryson in his pocket with the evil grin - priceless.

I actually started your other story first and was interested enough to find this one. I'm truly glad I did. I thoroughly enjoyed this clever piece and look forward to the continuation of your other story!

:D

Caroline
Mander08 chapter 10 . 8/24/2006
0.o HE TOOK BRYSON! he taped bryson up... the poor little guy.

awesome story.
Lilly B chapter 10 . 8/24/2006
ok, so i just got finished catching up on all the chapters i missed from being on vacation, and i gotta say...great job! i loved the story...i thought it was going to be a humor piece in the begining, but you really came through with the action and angst, as well as keeping the humor alive. i'm really not sure about the ending though...why did sam capture bryson and what is he going to do with him? if you continue with the story line in a sequel are you going to cover that? just wondering ;) anyway, great job with this story and i'll definately look for any other's you write!
pmsdevil01 chapter 10 . 8/22/2006
lol, just figured out the last chapter is here. sorry. anyway awesome story.