Reviews for Cameo images
This was amazing hahaha
That was evil that one. No no no
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
Ah, the irony!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
This... this is incredibly heart breaking.
onthelastchapter chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
This collection was amazing. Thanks
KissingKoi chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
here you go again, making me cry like an idiot ):
KissingKoi chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
Oh my Merlin. I love your writing SO SO SO SO MUCH. I don't know how I've lived before finding your work. I was going through a bunch of jily fics here on ff and they all simultaneously gave me the thought "meh" until I came across one of your fics and I nearly pissed myself laughing. I was in the car with my dad at the time and he commented that it sounded like my face kept having airy farts and that I would soon deplete my source of oxygen. I couldn't help the giggles and laughs that kept escaping me. At one (just kidding, many) point(s), I had one of those silent laughing fits that don't allow any sound to be made but you just keep coming up for air. You're a brill writer. This chapter made me cry literal tears down my cheeks and through those tears I couldn't help but laugh at the natural humour in your writing. Your writing is everything, just thought I'd let you know.

xx, Marie
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
My response to the end of "mirror messages"
Me: Not gonna cry
Me: NOT GONNA CRY
Me: *has 5 minute cry break*
Me: ...DAMMIT
Guest chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
good good stuff
PianoPanda chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
PERFECTION. ALL OF THESE. SHEER PERFECTION. EVEN THE SAD ONES. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
I just cried so much reading this chapter! I'm really sad that you're not updating your incomplete fics because your writing style is too darn good.

Thank you for such a great story! It's this best Jily oneshot series I've read, and comes on part with The Life and Times.
the-she-celt chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I haven't laughed so hard in a VERY long time! ENCORE, MADEMOISELLE, I DEMAND AN ENCORE!
EZIO-AUDITORE chapter 16 . 5/6/2014
I absolutely love this fanfic.
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Oh my gosh hahahahahhahahah I can't stop laughing. This is bloody hilarious! :D
jazzstar02 chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
i'm crying. oh the sadness