Reviews for Officially Academically Insane
cookie crumbs chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
Still lovin' it. Its short-ish but interesting! You keep me interested anywho.

The attacker! O. Who has raine? Or should I say 'what?' It could'a been a bear.. ; Bears have lots of body hair! xD Okay maybe not.. ee;

I really love the way you write.
BloodyCrystal chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
Coolness. This is definitely getting interesting. Does Riku dance or sing or act? Is that what she means by costume and getting famous? Love the story and the characters. Good job!
Vanilla Cherries chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Aw, I feel special and stuff for being mentioned and for the fact you told everyone to go and bow down.

And don't worry, it's fine. This was was just as good if not a bit better.
deleteme123 chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Wow! *glomps* hi good cliffie :D

Sounds like a werewolf or one of our PE teachers :P
Wild Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Ahh KK-luff. I forgot about ye olde

I love that you uploaded this. And I love most of the changes too. Especially how they get there, how high-tech it now all seems, and the fact that Oliver's parents own it. It's great.

Although, I really sort of liked the original name of the school. But that just me.

Update soon Babe!
cookie crumbs chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Frickin' loved eet! XD

Your writing has improved so much, its brilliant! Not that the first fic wasn't written well but this is just... so much better!

You've written each character great! And the ending O interesting. Hehe.

Keep up the good work!

TomTwins13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
0.o i loved that chapter! man i cant wait till the next one! its really good! lol! db keep up the good work!
deleteme123 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006

Kool first chappie, you, once again, totally have the characters perfect _ *glomps* have a welcome back cookie!
BloodyCrystal chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
So cool! I love the beginning. You're including Oliver this time? What a twist! The revised version rocks! I liked the other one too, but this one has a slightly bigger...bang? Yes, bang. Can't wait to see more. And (if you didn't get my e-mail response) feel free to use my oc. I'd like it, but I understand if you don't.
Miss Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2006

WOW! what a cool idea! lol. hehehe. update it soon please!
Vanilla Cherries chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Oh, lovely beginning. But who's that prefect? XD;;

And I can't wait until the second chapter comes out. Really, I can't.

The spelling seemed very good, but some of the grammar was incorrect. When someone talks, you do it like this:

"Ah, I see," said the boy.

Not like this:

"Ah, I see." Said the boy.

- Other then that, it was very good. Can't want to see Panda being featured. XD