Reviews for Inertia II
marlenedragon chapter 14 . 2/2/2012
Ah! A romantic thrawn ... how charming!

I love this pair :D theyre lovely!
marlenedragon chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
Woh! Beautiful chapter...
marlenedragon chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
woh!

epic end jeje XD
KaylaTheresa chapter 15 . 8/13/2010
I just came across this story for the first time a few days ago - I love it, totally convinced by everything about it, and I'm normally never convinced by Thrawn in fanfic. There is always usually something that strikes me as being out of character. So really good job, and I am dying to know how the story ends!
Aryna chapter 15 . 12/10/2009
Hello. Long time no see. I see that you are still writing, so will you update the story. it feels like you already knew how to continue the plot. it's sad to stop in the middle.
Nyohah chapter 15 . 8/16/2008
This continues to be fascinating and complicated. I hope you still plan to finish it some day. I won't gripe at you about long times between updates since I'm the worst about that, but please finish it someday.
alexiel chapter 15 . 7/6/2008
This is AWESOME fic! OH please, in the name of everything holly and magical... continue,, please. I'm a huge fan of Thrawn, and the idea of him being in love - WOW!It was about time! I red Inertia for one night, I'm still excited! :):):) please do continue a soon as you can. Thrawn and Dania will eventually (soon)be together right, they have to be.. I'm a great fan of forbidden love, like theirs :P:P you're fic is really great.

Hope you'll update again soon :). It's worth it, a lot. :)
Aryna chapter 15 . 6/16/2008
Hey,

Will you update your wonderful story? Ot are you now too busy? Hope to hear from you soon. Best!
Vypress chapter 15 . 11/17/2007
I'm reading this and the first Inertia for the first time, and I can say that I am distinctly impressed. I've read several other stories were people have tried to write about the progeny or the lover of the Grand Admiral, and it comes off as Mary Sue-ish. Not so here! It was a truly a pleasure reading about Dania and Illyana. They are very well-written and very well-developed characters.

I also liked with you did with characters such as Pellaeon. Heck, you even tied in the very underrated Maarek Stele from the TIE Fighter games!

I'll be watching this story. Real life can be a bum sometimes, but I hope you are able to finish it!
Aryna chapter 14 . 6/8/2007
That's a great chapter. Tigellinus is such an awful person. I am quite impatient to know what will happen next, but I will have to wait:-) Good luck for this summer!
Aryna chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Hey

Will you update this story. I am dying to know what will happen next...
Aryna chapter 13 . 3/29/2007
I love it. After my awful day, that's just what I needed to be happy for the rest of the week. Please update, I am dying to know what's in the datapad.

Thrawn in love...:-) Just great
Aryna chapter 11 . 12/24/2006
Hello, I am back again. it's so nice to see a new chapter for Christmas. I really enjoyed it a lot. I know a bit more of the story but there are still a lot of unanswered questions. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Lovin’ is coming up:-)?

I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year if I don't see a new chapter by then.
Aryna chapter 9 . 10/31/2006
Hi. Great chapter, quite nice to see Wynssa Starflare making an apparition (have you read hichtiker?). I am quite surprised by the comments on the Dania/Thrawn relationship? Was it that bad for her? I understand Thrawn is not exactly a good guy, but here he is really turning into a bad and manipulating one.

I am now waiting for the next chapter and hope that Illyana won't face the same fate as her mother.
Aryna chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
Hi! Great chapter! The story is really getting better and better! If Thrawn is now involved, wow...

I give you my email address as I would very much like a little spoiler.

That may prevent me from reading your story while I am supposed to work :-)