Reviews for Once
words end here chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Great story (: .
Missy E chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I don't understand why people left negative reviews. I mean, yeah, it didn't and it won't happen on the show, that's why it's called fanfiction!

Summer and Marissa is, in my opinion, a great pairing, and there aren't enough fics of them. Don't get me wrong, I love their friendship as it was portrayed at the show (and I think Summer and Seth are really cute), but it always nice to read something different.

I'm looking forward to your future stories.
OG chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I have been waiting for someone to do a Marissa/Summer slash...Well done. I thot it was very well written.
Lauren543 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
ok what? that would never happen! Then why would she be with seth? I'm sorry, and im sure ur a great writer, but that was retarded.
Janer59 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
one shot? i really really liked this story :)
califreakinfornia chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I absolutely love your writing, you're fantastic. But - please, please, please don't make Summer have lesbian tendencies towards Marissa. I think it's beautiful to have them just as those amazingly close friends.

I can see how maybe the lovers thing between the two could work under different circumstances, but not now.

This will be a fantastic story if you keep it friendly and I'll keep my eye on it. Good luck!

califreakinfornia xx.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
ok, this was just amazing, your writing is really good! even though i know that that's not gonna happen in s4 (i bet the writers will make everything about ryan, everything's always about him) that's definitely what i'd like to see in s4 :D
Westcoastlover08 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
aww thats so sad! it makes me wanna cry! (Which I did during teh season finale!) I like it