Reviews for Fever
sheppardlover928 chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
Another great story! Catching up on your Shepwhump stories while I am home sick myself!
Hummingbird2 chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
Wonderfully written, thank you!
bria67 chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
Great story!

It was a clever idea to write it from the different character's POV. My favourite was chapter five; Teyla knows John so well.
Katelynne chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
Aw what a cute story. Probably not what you want the hear though. :) Love love love 3
kirroth chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
Great story. I don't normally like changing POVs, I like to settle into one POV, but it worked well for this story. Poor wobbly Sheppard. I wonder what he was hallucinating. Ah, the drowsy smile. I love that mental image. ) Thanks for writing.
Potterworm chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
great story. ;)
Moonloony chapter 7 . 12/16/2008
Awesome story. I loved the different POVs. Not too much suffering, just enough to need good team hugs.

Thanks for posting!
ditraveler chapter 7 . 4/4/2007
I love this story! Its the only time I have liked a POV story, because people write them with in the first person..I got out of the jumper...I shot the gun.

I hate that! I cant read a story and get into it with a constant reminder that ME as a reader I'm the character, Narration on the first person is a tricky thing Feel too fake.

I prefer POV like you did, YOU did GReat!

Please write something more like this, Loved it!
La Madrugada chapter 7 . 3/29/2007
This was such a fun piece to read. I loved seeing the same events from different perspectives, while still carrying the story forward. I read this fic a while ago, and thought I'd already left a review. So, I'm sorry for the delay. But I still wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. yay!
Kristen999 chapter 7 . 1/24/2007
I'm normally not a fan of short chapters, but it works effectively for what you were doing. Writing angst and h/c is always a creative challenge, you can injure and console, but its up to the writer to stretch the imagination or spin the tale in another way. I really dug the varying pov's of this story. Not only did each chapter move it forward, but you didn't meander on having the same scene play out just with another character.

Something as 'simple' as a fever can have deadly consequences and I quite enjoy the deterioration of a character with such mysterious outcomes. You nailed each character dead bang and I must admit your Rodney and Ronon voices are some of the best I've read. Rodney's hyper/ arrogant, brilliant banter balanced with protective concern can be over done to the point of annoyance but you have him on point. I find Ronon to be very under used by most but again you captured his need to be active and doing something with the proper brusqueness and loyal concern is awesome.

Great fic and a nice read.
Aqua Mage chapter 7 . 8/15/2006
Loved it!
AbsolutAnda chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
wow.

it takes great skill to come up with three ways to say "he fell asleep"

*claps*

i could never do it.
Allegra chapter 7 . 7/8/2006
Yet another glorious story. As always, all the characters are beautifully realised even in their brief appearances & Sheppard is treated to the perfect mix of pain and release. It is a real pleasure and excitement to see a new story from you.
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 6/23/2006
This was a really great story! It was written really well. And I liked how you chanced from pov to pov. I wonder what John was halluncinations were about. I really like how you finished the story.
Drakcir chapter 7 . 6/22/2006
This was great! I loved this fic!