Reviews for Hero
chronicxxinsanity chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I just wanted to let you know that "you-based" fics (second person) aren't allowed to be posted on the site. I won't report it, but I suggest changing it (or at least making sure you have a copy on your computer) in case it does get reported.
Angelgirl18647 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Too lazy to log-in

Well that was a great insite on the life of Sasuke. I think you really caught how Sasuke fells about his brother.
thelongestroads chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
*gaspeth* I love it... *claps vigorously* Good job! I wish I could write something like this when bored...

Love Echo X
Trust's Messenger chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
wow! after reading this i feel like i can really understand where sasuke is coming from. this was AWESOME! it all makes perfect sense
Sai Ya Xiao Jie chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Wo de ma ya... Thats so sweet And disregard meh random Chinese spews, but I liked the way the whole kill-Itachi goal was tied into once thinking him as a hero. And the second-person POV really helped x] Not like I am.

Xie xie,

Sai Ya
critically critical critic chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I have been reading and reviewing various pieces all day. This is the first thing that I've seen all day that I thoroughly enjoyed. I skimmed through a few of your other works, which I assure you I will read. critical_critic (at if you wish to chat. Authors such as yourself are a rare find. Maybe you are in need of a beta? An offer I extend out of delight as opposed to my previous offers out of disgust. Please keep writing, if only for the sanity of those with good taste.

Oh, and Lolita is a brilliant novel. The world would be a better place if Nobokav was shared in classrooms.

Critic

You are the first to be added to my community list. Take pride in your intellect.