Reviews for Fallout
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This was really good writing; you're clear and consise. I just don't think you captured Cameron in this one, though.
PartayyyyLikeARockstarr chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
i likee iit
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
This is a wonderfully written fanfic and a very unique look at the character of Cameron. I hope you continue to write about her and the other House characters, because you do it excellently. Poor Cameron. Very emotional story, even if it was short. You wrote her past very well, I'm not sure how much you made up because I missed an episode, but if you made up her past you did a great job of it (and if you didn't it's still very well written). It really gives insight into Cameron's character.
King Author chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Interesting. I like it!

Did you make up all of that past life up? Cuz, if you did that rocked!

The last sentence was very depressing... I imagine that was the way you wanted it?

King Author
M. Newman chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Your fic reminded me of the quote, "We're all of us dying. Some of us are just dying a bit faster than others." Even though Cameron is a doctor, she can't save herself from her own dependancy. I like this kind of fic; short and introspective. They're like a photograph taken at a moment that reveals the subject's soul. Beautiful.
Luveniar FurElise chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I like it! A good bunch of information that you could expand on for other stories. For some reason I never really thought of the fact that Cameron might be her married name. If I was her, I probably would have reverted back to my madien name, so that's what I always assumed. I can especially see her as the girl gone unnoticed in high school because of the backstory you gave her. Cool!
bookgodess15 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
This is good stuff. Cameron isn't my favorite character, but I do like what you've done with her. Hope to see you writing more House fandom!
bredalot chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I can picture Cameron drifting invisible through high school. She's beautiful in an unreal way that high school boys would ignore (if it was visible at that age), so it's not like guys would keep pestering her.

I've often wondered whether "Cameron" was her name or her husband's name. It's a perplexing question. I like how you make it her husband's name; it's another way she hid herself, by taking her dead husband's name.