Reviews for Beginnings
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 15 . 6/2/2009
Happy, happy, joy, joy!

Great story!
Angel Monroe chapter 15 . 12/6/2007
I read over the last few chapters of this twice. They're just so beautiful. Makes a girl all warm and fuzzy inside. Especially on a winter night like this when the heater's broken down again. It's just amazing how much love jumps off the page in your writing; it feels real. So, amazing story and thanks for writing it. O:)
hann789 chapter 15 . 11/14/2007
This story was AMAZING! I found it today...and read the whole thing. Couldn't stop...even when I should have, (work stinks.) Anyways...it was great. More than great! LOVED IT! I'm certainly going to check out your bio and see what else you've written. Very impressed. Good work!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 15 . 10/16/2007
OMG I love this story! It's so romantic and so incredibly sweet! The last chapter was my favorite because both the proposal and the way Pam told Jim she was pregnant were just too cute for words! Ah it was amazing! I'll admit there was a lot of heart ache in the beginning, but you totally made up for it as the story went on.

Great job!
weareborgg chapter 15 . 3/19/2007
Aw! I love it. It's fluff done right.
jessica chapter 15 . 12/30/2006
damn you and your stories.

thats it. i have to stop reading fanfic and go find my own jim. because he is just too damn perfect!
Arica Lynn chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
that was so incredibly adorable i can't even handle it. what a great story, i absolutely adored it. everything was perfect. great work!
Amalia Kensington chapter 15 . 10/13/2006
*flails*

that's the cutest...oh my gosh, I'm torn between laughing and crying. Which makes people in my office look at me funny, since I am the receptionist, and while filing graffiti reports is riveting, it doesn't cause one to react so emotionally.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for making they're FINALLY getting together a struggle. It's not easy to simply just turn around and someone out of your life to pick it up with another one. I like that you showed that Pam had to first stop being Mr and Mrs RoyandPam and just be Pam before becoming Mr. and Mrs. JimandPam.

This was great.

cheers.

-Lex
BlackbirdFly42 chapter 15 . 6/28/2006
I loved it! It was so sweet. I liked how you made the Jim/Pam relationship difficult in the beginning and how you, actually, made me feel bad for Roy!
Token chapter 15 . 6/27/2006
This was just utterly, devistatingly perfect! It really had everything. As someone else who is on the border of dangerously obsessed (though without talent to write) I can't thank you enough. I'm looking forward to more from you to help me get through this summer.
Mrs. Jim Halpert chapter 15 . 6/27/2006
Woo! Great story! i loved it! i hope you start another one soon!
samlovesjam chapter 15 . 6/27/2006
AMAZING ENDING! I loved it, & I loved your entire story! Great work. ]
Brain Diva chapter 15 . 6/27/2006
This was just a great ending to a really enjoyable story. Well done!
JodithGrace chapter 15 . 6/27/2006
Ah..the end of the beginning..very delighful story all the way through. Sorry to see it end.
WhatAboutBreakfast chapter 15 . 6/27/2006
What a perfect ending to a perfectly terrific story!

I loved the repetition you used, like when Jim proposes and Pam is "quivering and dizzy and nothing short of overwhelmed." Then when Pam says she's pregnant, Jim is "shivering and dizzy and nothing short of…overwhelmed." You've got a real understanding of these characters, especially with the Jim and Pam dialogue, because I'm always sucked in to thinking that I'm reading a script of the show or something... and it's making me wonder if you're secretly a writer for the show... ;) LOL You're definitely good enough to be and your 100 reviews for this story proves that!

What more can I say? Seriously, you know I loved this story from beginning to end and I greatly admire your writing style. I look forward to more Office fics from you! Take care and I hope your week is filled with happy reviews because you very much deserve every single one of them! :) Thank you for this story!